Chewer's Real Life: the worst RP server ever

Author Topic: Chewer's Real Life: the worst RP server ever  (Read 8850 times)

I just looked at the server list and saw his rp and guess what he named it?

"Chewer's real life no blockheads"

Lawsuit?
I joined his server and changed my name to a blockhead##### one to see for myself, but I never got banned lol

Chewer hangs out with the handicapped eleven year old squadron.

Look at this stuff. I got banned by one of his friends for cursing and caps lock and when you loving join there's no rules. Also that forgeter "Mobi" was caps locking as well.

It's like they see the option to ban people and just because it's there they loving use it.

Also I got no warning at all.
forget yeah, lets stuff on the 10 year old with a severe mental condition, that'll show him! we're mature teenagers, we dont need to abide by your RUUUUULLLLEEES.

Chewer hangs out with the handicapped eleven year old squadron.

Look at this stuff. I got banned by one of his friends for cursing and caps lock and when you loving join there's no rules. Also that forgeter "Mobi" was caps locking as well.

It's like they see the option to ban people and just because it's there they loving use it.

Also I got no warning at all.

this shows up when you spawn gg

not to forget the last rule was "have fun" which assuming most of you went ahead and broke that one as well

I just looked at the server list and saw his rp and guess what he named it?

"Chewer's real life no blockheads"

Lawsuit?
I joined his server and changed my name to a blockhead##### one to see for myself, but I never got banned lol
I believe it means that the roleplay is meant to be realistic, as in you are playing as real people instead of the blockhead characters that you usually assume the role of.

just out of curiosity what are the passwords?
nobody say it

can confirm, I've seen him multiclient before, but both clients were moving like regular players at once
Chewer's key is used by him, his older brother (who was very helpful in getting the server some stuff it needed, no sarcasm intended), and one other family member that we don't know much about.

no

/sad kitty

The reason you weren't banned is cause his older bro was on.

He also said if people dont like it, dont play it.

speak in english for christ sakes not acronyms

Sugar is autistic iirc
Also she called me "son" on a server I was on with her and she kept teleporting me.

/Support

True  :nes: