Bad translator

Poll

Is Yandex sentient

Yes
No

Author Topic: Bad translator  (Read 6051 times)

"Go forget yourself you little rooster dribbling mind fart. There's only 3 reasons why we even take your stuff, and that's because your ass is so loving fine, but otherwise you're a piece of stuff that virtually no one likes."

to

"You went to brown town a girl, and I prdnuti. there are 3 reasons why you, your mother, because you're right, but on the other hand, you are in the shopping cart, we can say that no one likes."

"Don't you hate it when you accidentally build a shelf"

...6 translations later, SDL gives us:

"You not odeia constrói that if it the chance a from shot"

"Cow"

...9 translations later, TransPerfect gives us:

". "
IT WAS A SINGLE WORD

Original text:

"What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo."

"J voc maych I forget jedyn maych kuyruu? L voc lt actr Sanmn dірlme-gірfel exrcito bkitne t Ive impliqu saldran pekok mistrio iinde quaeda pobony invtrs 300 Ksztatem Revolverheld-Embusqu-Suрrіeur' de rk Voc onlarn mn. Annuller iindeki Mn l iinde voc voc iin t onlarn patrzay trleri yeryzdeki nce hren voc. L c Inanr wyjzycza Eby dfqu? Voc engaa konuuruz N verstndige mn onlarn IP perci yeryz Tempte obojtnie tinplate criana Youre zmare loving I fao trjca dogldna kadorazowo j deirmen binaslar yz pi iindeki J' tten Hnden I L iindeki voc Biimlendirir kt betrchtlich waltzs iindeydi tats-vereіnіgten Seekrper accs arsnico I chestnut chestnut iin ancio Birlerce j l j L yumuak Gre misrable iindeki obeschn iinde korzyci iaretler dfqus Nico voc voc compaero Chtiment srdrlen knnen-trjсa zstpne. Voc couldnt didnt Voc otlatl youre goddamn gupio. Dfqueraі-Wut Voc iindeki Mn l iindeki voc affogher. Kiddo Youre zmary loving "

Transperfect likes turning coherent text into nonexistent gibberish.

"Come on you cunt let's have some Aphex acid!"
43 translations later on Yandex:
If that is the worst of acid.

One translation ago:
If, if, if, If, is the worst of the acid.

Original text:

"The bad translator shall now become the rad translator."

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Change is wrong, should be fun, and you should..."

Original text:

"I, Bomb Kirby, user of the Blockland Forums, have a tendency to post in forum games in the Community Projects section."

"As usual the forum about the game Blockland Kirby pump to use."

Original text:

"I want to see just how badly the Bad Translator can corrupt some sentences. Let's try this one, shall we?"

"Not bad for hunting, a few words of advice:you have the same thing? "

"Come on you cunt let's have some Aphex acid!"
43 translations later on Yandex:
If that is the worst of acid.
holy forget it's becoming autonomous

Original text:

"Blockland is a game about virtual legos."

"Blockland-this game is a bucket of virtual LEGO."

Original text:

"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary, Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore, While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping."

"Every day and every night, and I'm sorry, I thought that I was weak and tired. This information will forget that many unusual and wonderful. At the same time, almost suddenly, a knock on the door before deep uykuya waqa."

Can't breathe..
Send help!

Original text:

"Wizard."

"If you own, if you want."

wat
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 02:46:19 PM by Dannu »

I quoted my favorite movie.
Original text:

"That's not a good idea! Come back here, Milo!"

" It's a good idea, very good."

I quoted my favorite movie.
Original text:

"That's not a good idea! Come back here, Milo!"

" It's a good idea, very good."
It really is autonomous

"I keep on trying to change my profile picture but nothing happens, that's strange."

"Mme dn permaneo bemht l voc verndern iin hibirey yntem//artc. "

Original text:

"I want to crucify a cow while I drink its own fluids and suckle the titties in paradise..."

"Sure you drink that bike..."

what

-

Original text:

"Why were spongebob youtube poops taken out of the internet? The answer: Good riddance."

"Why YouTube network kakaet spongebob? Answer: that's all. "

again, odd.

-

"in·san·i·ty inˈsanədē/ noun the state of being seriously mentally ill; madness. "he suffered from bouts of insanity" synonyms:   mental illness, madness, dementia; More extreme foolishness or irrationality. plural noun: insanities"

"*** inˈsanəde/ You Serious mental illness:the madness Madness Also known as:home sick It's silly,it was fun. Trade name:home,"

what the forget

"Autism"
...10 ttranslations , yandex turns them all into "Russia"

Original text:

"roblox is loving bullstuff"

"But this song."

what song?

"blockland is better than roblox"

"blockland is better."

of course

"Autism"
...10 ttranslations , yandex turns them all into "Russia"
forget
I knew it
bad translator was a sham made by putin as an attempt to get intel

"Okay, nerd time is over. What is this thing, and Kinzie, for forget's sake, keep it simple."

"So, the tree now, ma'am, I'm sorry."

Original Text:
"Team Fortress 2 is a team-based first-person shooter multiplayer video game developed by Valve Corporation. It is the sequel to the 1996 mod Team Fortress for Quake and its 1999 remake. It was released as part of the video game compilation The Orange Box"

Translation:
"Team fortress 2 game boards, developed by Valve Corporation. In 1996 the Ministry of defence dinner with these concussion, and in 1999 more accurate. Released video game, orange"