How are your sleeping habits?

Author Topic: How are your sleeping habits?  (Read 1382 times)

We all probably have different times we go to bed, wake up, etc but how are your habits for sleeping? I go to bed around 10ish on weekdays and wake up at 6AM EST but on weekends I go to bed at 12-3Am then don't wake up until 2pm so I'd say I have some really strange hours but that doesn't include me waking up in the middle of the night due to minor ISP incidents but I randomly just jolt awake and feel energized but it will be like 2 in the morning.

Reason for this:
So I can sneak into your houses while you're all asleep
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 06:54:52 PM by ThatRandomGuy »

y u want to know
he wants to know when he can hack your bank account safely

y u want to know
So I can sneak into your houses while you're all asleep

Just curious

recently I've been having really stuffty sleep, staying up until like 1 or 2 even on school nights

on school nights i try to go to bed by 11

when i don't have school i usually stay up until 1

No matter what I do I always take 30 to 40 minutes to become lucid when I wake up.

Go to bed at 11 wake up at 6:15
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:45:33 PM by Kamutog »

bed 12:00 or so
wake up for zero hour AP chem anywhere from 4:30 to 5:30 depending on how lazy I am on that day

School nights, 11:00 in bed and go to sleep at ~12:00. Weekends/holidays/vacations, what's a "sleep"?

Lie in bed awake for half an hour then lose consciousness until 9:00, or until the alarm goes off.

keep the sleep timer on my tv, helps me sleep. idk why just a wierd habit i have
i can sleep without the tv too, but i find it slightly harder to fall to sleep
idk why but i like noise while going to sleep