Author Topic: TotalRPG - Full featured RPG event system (HUD Extension support)  (Read 36062 times)

All the scripters are being so finicky XD

Looks really cool.

Just pushed out an update which added prefs for the currency name and a pref to disable the HUD.

Somehow event targets were still working despite my forgetting that the event system actually had a way to define them. I can only assume the event system works on magic. Regardless, I've added them in.

This. Is. So. Sweet!!!

So that's what you've been working on this whole time. I've been on your RPG Events Testing server a few times, and never thought you'd publicly release them.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:42:07 PM by EV0_ »

nothing in game is showing up for me
I've enabled Server_TotalRPG, and I don't have anything on my server for it
i dont understand
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:53:12 PM by Freek »

nothing in game is showing up for me
I've enabled Server_TotalRPG, and I don't have anything on my server for it
i dont understand
Console log.

What you need to do, is go the the server.cs file, and remove the part of the code that says:
Code: [Select]
if(!isFunction(serverCmdCredits))
{
          function serverCmdCredits() {}
}
I don't even know how, but Pecon managed to mess up there.

What you need to do, is go the the server.cs file, and remove the part of the code that says:
if(!isFunction(serverCmdCredits))
{
          function serverCmdCredits() {}
}
I don't even know how, but Pecon managed to mess up there.
The way the credits is supposed to work is that it'll add the TotalRPG credits into the /credits command in a way that doesn't conflict with any other mod that has a /credits command. That part is there because torque is weird when you package a function that doesn't already exist, so it's supposed to make an empty one if no mod has defined it yet. However, torque doesn't like functions inside of if statements either.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 08:39:36 PM by -Jetz- »

Fixed. Should be on the updater right now.

Fixed. Should be on the updater right now.
Ok. Also two more things:
  • Does it work to have more than one checkItemMoreThan events in the same brick and have OnHasSufficientItem recognize which checkitemmorethan event it's going with?
  • Please make an event to just simply remove an item with or without telling you (as determined by a checkbox), for purposes such as crafting or trading?
I don't really care about number two though.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 08:57:24 PM by EV0_ »

Or if you could manage it, maybe even make a craftItem event similar to:
Self > CraftItem [ItemName] [ItemAmt] [ItemReq1_ReqAmt, ItemReq2_ReqAmt]or something.

EDIT: Oops. Double-post.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 09:01:41 PM by EV0_ »

ok it fixed for me :)