Author Topic: TotalRPG - Full featured RPG event system (HUD Extension support)  (Read 36064 times)

nvm I found out
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 05:42:16 PM by Freek »

Can someone teach me how to implement a crafting system?

Prompt events uses an output parameter that sets which input events trigger. Would that work?
This is what I was thinking. VCE uses something similar too.

vce defo allows for more if you really get into it but this is a very nice, short-handed, simple, and more direct means of doing things, and i think the fact that it's designed for the purpose means a lot as well

How do you change the price of items or variables?
Like each item sells for 1 gold, when I want it to sell for 150

How do you change the price of items or variables?
Like each item sells for 1 gold, when I want it to sell for 150
When you use the sellitem event, the box next to the item name is the amount to sell it for. It automatically sells all that you have. For any other amounts, you can just manually remove items and add gold.

When you use the sellitem event, the box next to the item name is the amount to sell it for. It automatically sells all that you have. For any other amounts, you can just manually remove items and add gold.
Ohhh, I assumed it was quantity. Thanks

Version 1.0.3 is now available through the updater.

The main change is that you're now able to check for multiple item quantities in a single checkItemMoreThan event. To do this, simply follow this syntax:

This player must have at least 10 wood, 15 feathers, and 5 iron to make iron arrows, which is activated by the onSufficientItem event
onActivate > Self > checkItemMoreThan ["wood, 10, feathers, 15, iron, 5"] []
onSufficientItem > client > addRPGItem ["Iron Arrows"] [15]
onSufficientItem > client > addRPGItem ["wood"] [-10]
onInsufficientItem > client > centerPrint ["You need at least 10 wood, 15 feathers, and 5 iron to make iron arrows."] [5]

I'll update the section on the OP later.

The main change is that you're now able to check for multiple item quantities in a single checkItemMoreThan event. To do this, simply follow this syntax:

This player must have at least 10 wood, 15 feathers, and 5 iron to make iron arrows, which is activated by the onSufficientItem event
onInsufficientItem > client > centerPrint ["You need at least 10 wood, 15 feathers, and 5 iron to make iron arrows."] [5]

Ok cool!

Off Topic: I think I may have broken my updater by telling it to update every 0.1 days D:

Off Topic: I think I may have broken my updater by telling it to update every 0.1 days D:
Just set it to 0 and it'll look for updates every time Blockland starts up.

Just set it to 0 and it'll look for updates every time Blockland starts up.
:P one problem: I can't get it to start in the first place.

Either my updater is broken, or Pecon forgot to update the version.txt file in the first place.

EDIT: Pecon, make it so that there's another parameter for the check events where you type in which event numbers use that checkEvent.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 11:23:02 AM by EV0_ »

Can someone teach me how to implement a crafting system?