Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 239443 times)

russian government officials meet to discuss argentinas violent ways
russia also invites government officials from turkey to this meeting
turkey accepts both this and trade agreement

turkey accepts us request
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 03:35:21 PM by Maxwell. »

The United States denounces Argentina for using lethal force in an attempt to break up their riots.

They understand the need to break up riots as it does cause injury, property damage, as well as possible injury to the officers of the reason, but shooting at them with lethal bullets?

Bad.

The United States asks Turkey if they want a trade agreement.

Italy sends an alliance request to Germany to be able to defend itself if Argentina mobilizes its armies.

Italy sends an alliance request to Germany to be able to defend itself if Argentina mobilizes its armies.
I think you are forgetting that you and Argentina are separated by the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean AND Argentina has an inadequate transport force.

uh
I don't think he'd come near Europe dude

I think you are forgetting that you and Argentina are separated by the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean AND Argentina has an inadequate transport force.
They still have ships and my economy can't afford to defend long in the water.

Argentina accepts the sanctions and removes police force's ability of using lethal ammunition.

It has been discovered that one of the two turkish victims was an illegal immigrant. Further investigation is required but the country is currently tense and unable to.

turkey accepts both this and trade agreement
russia wants turbans in exchange for military training
russia finishes 10 jets and sends them to afghanistan for combat
also russia starts to accept refugees from argentina
(and nonnel how do meetings work)

Argentina is currently having internal problems, guise. Also, our armies are in defensive mode. We will  not attack first.

They still have ships and my economy can't afford to defend long in the water.
We'll blast them out of the water if they poke you kthanks now stop making military moves :)

(and nonnel how do meetings work)
i suppose you could do it over PMs or steam

two young lads shoot up columbine high school

russia wants turbans in exchange for military training
it is a very straining offer on suleiman hat company, but one I think that must be made.
accepted

Turkey wishes to modernise its air force and wishes to buy 16 F-16s from the united states

Italy wishes for a trade agreement with the United States. Italy offers wine and automobiles in exchange for electronics.

A few officers decide to rebel and begin to randomly raid homes for valuables. Argentina's economy is about to collapse. We ask the UN for advice before taking drastic actions. It is currently unknown how many officers have rebeled.

upset with argentina's actions and decisions, russia asks the UN to deal with argentina however they feel necessary
little timmy can play again and wins presidency again