Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 238166 times)

australia becomes a totalitarian dictatorship, withdraws from the commonwealth, shuts off its borders, declares martial law, and executes everyone in the government that strongly opposes these decisions

australia begins fortifying its shores
As my first act of power I am making Italy a dictatorship
what
is this even allowed?

also sure russia

American conspirators continue to go loving crazy about Y2K.
As my first act of power I am making Italy a dictatorship
The United States looks at Italy across the Atlantic Ocean with a worried look, hoping it just slipped on the stuff from its "Blue Meanie dreams and wishes lol" storage container.
"Italy, I think you are broken."

The United States looks concerned about how many recent allies and good friendos are becoming dictatorships. They begin to grant refugee statuses as well as asylum to those who are confirmed to be escapees.

After protesters reach the capital Italy puts forward military intervention of 1k troops. Discussions are still underway as to what to do.

what
is this even allowed?
it's allowed
it's majorly dumb, but it's allowed
their citizens don't like it

the member states of NATO also voice their disapproval. UN sanctions have been put on both countries.

Turkey condemns the violent ways of dealing with protests in Italy

factories are constructed for making military vehicles
militia is formed with 100,000 inexperienced people guarding major cities and borders
russia wishes to occupy belarus again, but lacks the resources

Assassination at the capital of Italy

One of the dictator's lead supporters was shot and later presumed dead. Military security increases.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 08:36:52 PM by MoltenKitten »

that italy debacle happened way too quickly

Citizens of both Italy and Australia begin rioting in major cities.

the government attempts to silence the citizens with free stuff and offers to join the military and government increase, showing the government's trust in its citizens even as they protest

trade is cut off from the rest of the world as australia rapidly adopts isolationist policies and begins relying on its interior

a facebook friend request shows up on vladimir putin's feed from tony abbott
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 08:37:46 PM by Juncoph »

russia sends their foreign minister to speak about austrailia's isolationism
100 fighter plane prototypes are made and tested, unfortunately the test fails as the armaments fail to function

russia sends their foreign minister to speak about austrailia's isolationism

we'll open up to russia if russia doesn't let the un in

Assassination at the capital of Italy

One of the dictator's lead supporters was shot and later presumed dead.
Riots continue in Rome. The UN considers sending in troops to fix the situation.

The British government and diplomats of the Commonwealth attempt to reach Australia.

Argentina opens doors for Italian refugees to settle in Buenos Aires and be enslaved to work in the provinces offered jobs to help out in the country.

Argentina would like to begin trade relations with Russia. Interested in oil and belic merchandise. Offers meat, fish, soy and bio-diesel.

australia will let the commonwealth in if they give the entitled douchebags rioting free stuff to make them stop rioting

australia knows killing the rioters will probably just make them angrier