Pass or Fail - Chapter 2: Die Führer, Die!

Author Topic: Pass or Fail - Chapter 2: Die Führer, Die!  (Read 15868 times)

The bus is stopped by several cop cars and a big swat van.
damn
The big fat warden in his power suit waddles
hehe

i try to close the doors to the bus so no police or fat warden gets in.

if legodude inspires me enough, i'll grab an emergency first aid kit from the prison bus and use it on him

attempt to help resonte close doors
attempt to not make awful post
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 09:08:39 PM by Zoltan »

Attempt to pick off the warden from long range with the rifle I stole from the guards

Actions!

Legodude: Rolls a 65. You inspire Resonte, but he slowly tends to your wounds, he's not too experienced.
Resonte: Rolls a 88. The doors shut closed, no one can get on.
Zoltan: Doors already closed, but you help out a little in the process (took highest roll).
tber: Rolls a 36: Shot and missed, you get the Warden's attention.

Boss Actions (all dice rules reversed)

The warden rolls a 19. He fires his shotgun at the guard post, hitting tber. Tber takes a couple pellets, brusing slightly. He lumbers closer and closer.

take keys out of bus and attempt to make a key shiv by sharpening the key(s)

Help Resonte treat me faster.

after resonte closes the door, I get on the floor, and do the dinosaur, activating my team attack +15% boost.

Wait zoltan no, we need the keys for the bus to work, and to get these shackles off of us!

Rolling to tackle zoltan for the keys.

this is actually pretty fun to play
we went from being in cells to everyone being in a prison bus trying to escape from a fat waddling super-warden

i continue to treat legodude
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 09:53:15 PM by The Resonte! »

Actions!

Zoltan: stuffe, you rolled a 1! The key launches out as you pull it out and stabs you in the neck, fatally wounding you. You fall onto the ground, dying. First death roll: 6: Amazingly enough you pull the key out and cover up the wound. You are still bleeding out, but you can still do stuff.
Legodude: Rolls a 18: You mistreat your wounds and make them worse. You begin to go into shock. Death roll: 1: You die at the hands of Resonte who kneels there, with your lifeless body in his hands.
Lego Lad: Rolls a 46: You dance there like an idiot while people die.
Rigel: Rolls a 57: You pry the keys away with a bit of a struggle.
Resonte: Rolls a 71: Since Lego died, you begin to do CPR to bring him back. It succeeds and you bring him back, you tend to his wounds and he begins recovering. Nice save!

Boss Actions

The warden rolls a 77, he shoots but misses and hits one of his own men on accident.

Lego Lad: Rolls a 46: You dance there like an idiot while people die.
golden

Attempt to shoot the warden center of mass and hope it stuns him.

Thanks Resonte. I guess I try examining a weak spot on the warden.

Attempt to tackle warden