Author Topic: Hearthstone Megathread | Officially P2W  (Read 9482 times)

Description
Hearthstone is a F2P card game based on the same lore as World of Warcraft.  There are nine playable classes that each have their own unique ability and card sets.  Collect cards via card packs which can be earned with in game gold or real world money.  Because every card is balanced there is no real element of pay to win, a deck full of the most expensive cards is actually garbage.  There are many interesting mechanics and more are getting added with new expansions.

Expansions
  • Naxxramas ($24.99 or 700 gold per wing)
  • Blackrock Mountain ($24.99 or 700 gold per wing)
  • Goblins vs Gnomes (Free)
  • [0]Tavern Brawl (Free | New play mode)
  • Hero skins ($10/skin)
  • [0]The Grand Tournament (Free)

Resources
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 11:42:05 AM by Cynic »

goblins and gnomes goblins and gnoooooooooomes
i play a shaman it's fun

I play whatever quest i have open. :D
But i love hunter and rogue.
Shaman is cool too.

Shaman's really fun

my battle tag is OrkusBorkus#1784

i've been trying to play the mobile version. i'll have to switch to pc because it just sucks up my battery.

great, wing 4 has a loving mill boss, how fun

great, wing 4 has a loving mill boss, how fun
it wasn't even a proper mill deck, you can reverse mill him easy.  so far nax bosses were a hell of a lot better than brm. 

Running a priest deck:

"CONTROL AND DESTROY! YOU HAVE BIG CREATURES, THAT MEANS YOUR WIDE OPEN FOR MIND CONTROL AND DEATH!  CONTROL AND DESTROY!"

all I pay anymore is control warrior

Bumping this because I'm interested. I play mage.

Add me if you want to get beaten. Pecon7#1597

« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 03:16:02 AM by Pecon »

My brother uses a swarm strategy, and it has to do with bloodlust and specific cards, one of them being a bear sometimes.

Eh, perhaps I should try this out

I should get into this game at some point, it seems fun and I watch People play it all the time, only thing that worries me is being unable to get ANY good cards without shelling out for them or waiting a extremely long time.

been getting into this recently and it's pretty great

face hunter is so loving cancer lol