Author Topic: Blockland Glass Mod Manager [Released!]  (Read 34432 times)

using filedropper cuz why not
http://mods.greek2me.us/storage/Support_Updater.zip

Both should be fixed.

How do you determine who is enough of a developer to be able to vote on this?
Is there an application process? What is the required quality/complexity of add-on you need to have made and who determines whether someone meets this?
If not, how do you prevent people from making alts to vote malicious stuff through?
I haven't decided yet, but I'm leaning towards having an approval process. After submitting x number of add-ons, users would be able to submit an application to become a reviewer. It could be approved by any moderator.

My main goal is to have a self-sustaining system that doesn't rely on a small handful of people or single person, as the holding tank was a bit of a nightmare near the end of RTB.

Sounds like a bad idea. The team would quickly and i mean QUICKLY corrupt themselves if you let them select their peers who then get to select more.

Sounds like a bad idea. The team would quickly and i mean QUICKLY corrupt themselves if you let them select their peers who then get to select more.
Moderator and Reviewer are not equivalent positions.

Oh, my mistake. I apologize!

Looking good by the way.

I'm pushing the new file naming in a little, and also doing a rescan of the files to correct some flaws in the scanning syntax.

GUI clients category isn't working with the file headers. Otherwise, I just uploaded 3 handicapped prints of forumers.

Can you use a better color scheme for your website?

My eyes..

GUI clients category isn't working with the file headers. Otherwise, I just uploaded 3 handicapped prints of forumers.
Fixed.

Can you use a better color scheme for your website?

My eyes..
I'm open to suggestions.

The system is not intended to work strictly based off the automated review, and won't upon completion. An add-on will take 5 approvals from other Add-on developers or a single moderator's approval to dismiss any existing issues. It's more of "the boy who said he thinks there might be a wolf and waited on the adults to check"
Alright that sounds better :P  Maybe change the automatic message to something along the lines of "This hasn't been tested by humans" yet or something though, just so people know why it's marked as possibly malicious

I saw that in the only game mode addon, a  comment was malicious
Fix?

What is classified as a 'framework'? Support_Updater, for example?

Also, the only 'File Header' I can select is "Weapon".

edit: another problem:
Upload (step 2 of 3)

Sorry, there was an error uploading your file./var/www/blockland/html/files/upload/11902_Gamemode_Slayer.zip

There's been a problem...
There was an issue uploading your file. Try again?

File in question: http://mods.greek2me.us/storage/Gamemode_Slayer.zip

Also, you should allow Theme_*.zip files to be uploaded without a server/client.cs. They only need a description.txt.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 05:22:25 PM by Greek2me »

I saw that in the only game mode addon, a  comment was malicious
Fix?
Yeah, that'll get fixed when I rework the mark-up. That error detection was purely in the mark-up, not an actual detection as that uses a much smarter algorithm.

What is classified as a 'framework'? Support_Updater, for example?

Also, the only 'File Header' I can select is "Weapon".

edit: another problem:
File in question: http://mods.greek2me.us/storage/Gamemode_Slayer.zip

Also, you should allow Theme_*.zip files to be uploaded without a server/client.cs. They only need a description.txt.

Yep, anything starting with Support or System would (or should be) considered a framework. The available file headers should change as your select different categories, assuming your Javascript works.

Fixed the problem, PHP has a max file size defined in the config files that I didn't know about.

Can you give me an example of a Theme_ add-on? Either that's semi-recent and I've missed it, or I'm just drawing a blank right now.

Alright that sounds better :P  Maybe change the automatic message to something along the lines of "This hasn't been tested by humans" yet or something though, just so people know why it's marked as possibly malicious
Yeah, I'll change that when I get a chance.

I cannot access the website. It says it timed out.
Is it down, orrr?

Yeah, I've taken my entire server offline. Long story short, I need to revamp my security on it as it was apparently being used to bruteforce a non-for-profit's SSH credentials by some form of malware. It'll return in a day or two.