Author Topic: Blockland Glass Mod Manager [Released!]  (Read 34556 times)

Please review the second sentence of the post you quoted.

Please review the second sentence of the post you quoted.
Oh.
Well, when you're done with that,
We should be able to quote other posts / delete / edit our own posts

Sorry if that came off as snarky, just was trying to point out the irony lol.

I'll add it to the list.

Amazing! Comments show up in game now!
The next update should include automatic sign in when opening mod manager

The only problem with that would be having two accounts on the same IP. Say you have a little brother, and you're both playing Blockland. When you open the browser, there's no way to tell which one of you it is.

I'm still working on cookies, so that should keep you signed in pretty much indefinitely. I'll probably do majority site work today.

For anyone who's been following the development thread about the add-on, I'm about ready to release Alpha 1 of it. I have a few more changes and tweaks to make, but it's looking pretty great.

Found a bug:
When I try to update my add-on description, it says:
Quote from: Webpage
Not Found

The requested URL /user/edit.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu) Server at blocklandglass.com Port 80

Yep, still WIP. Probably coming today, actually.

It seems like when you attempt to update your add-on, it seems as though it checks if the branch already exists, and if it does, it will give a Version Error, rather than checking if the version input box is correct.

I've been updating daily just fine.

Make sure you're using SemVer version formatting. For example:

1.0.1-alpha.1
1.2.0-rc.1+build.2015.07.19

The problem is that your old version is 2.0.0.1, which isn't SemVer. There must be some sort of discontinuity somewhere. I've manually switch the 2.0.0.1 to 2.0.1, which should allow you to update. Thanks for pointing out the problem.

If you're interesting in becoming a reviewer, after you upload two add-ons, a link should appear after that add-on list on "My Add-Ons".

Logging in won't work for me.

It says my name like I've logged in, but if I click anything, it won't say it on the new page.

EDIT: Weird. It works now.

EDIT2: Can't submit add-ons. The publish button is always faded out no matter what I do. The filename thing also won't say more than Brick_.zip.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:51:12 AM by jes00 »

The login thing, from what I can tell, is a recurring problem where somehow the /user directory has a second Session Id. I'll have to look in to it more, I thought I fixed it yesterday.

The publish button should become active when you've entered a valid filename. What browser are you on? What's the file name you're trying to input?

I just tested uploading a mod, and I don't think it worked the first time.  I got to part 3 of the upload where it just gave me some lines of text with the information I entered on the previous page, but didn't have anything clickable or actually do anything.  I went back to my files and it showed no add-ons there.  I attempted a second upload and this time when it got to that third page it gave me a link at the bottom to the page for my add-on.  I'm not sure if it only worked the second time, or if it worked the first time and just had a delay.

This part was added on the second attempt
Quote from: http://blocklandglass.com/user/upload_3.php
is file: /var/www/blockland/html/files/decomp/b7d31cc1f3e1c37ff0ee087a2d3c89ad/version.txt
Toggle Zoom was uploaded by Nexus
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 12:02:19 PM by Nexus »