Poll

Which addon would you like the most?

Weapons
Bags (Health, Ammo)
Stealth system
Drills
Bots
Masks

Author Topic: It's Payday fellas! [Added Jacket's Piece!]  (Read 24917 times)

" The drill is broken, Somebody's gotta fix it!"
-Chains
HYPPEEE
OMG YES
i have never played payday but these models look gr8
Holy stuff this is nice, and the models are awesome

Please don't let this die out

Thoughts so far.
There could be a PD2 playertype which enables picklocking and time counters and reviving like in-game, And a unique 'Use' button binded onto the flashlight button instead of ... the flashlight. We don't need those. Regenerating armor, But not HP.

What if the picklocking were an actual event, Where you had to stay still for a given amount of time, Which you could specify. Like 'OnUse > Self > StartPicklock > #(Specified Number of seconds.)' Or a unique picklock block like safes, doors and other things.

Masks:
As mentioned, The playertypes define most stuff in the game. In PayDay2, You have a state called 'Casing mode' Which is just acting civilian, This could use a different datablock. Like PDCase, And the Heist mode like PDHeist. When you pick up the mask, And put it onto your head, You put yourself out to danger since civilians now can detect you, And you can take damage too.

Upon selecting the mask from the inventory and pressing the fire button, The item would ask you which mask would you like to use, And so you change into that datablock. Similiar to the TF2's spy. You take it out, Press a number and disguise. Simple like that.

Drills:
It would be a carry-able drill in your inventory, That you could retrieve after a drill stopped. How the forget did I come up with this... In fact, Like in the portal Add-on, There could be a drill block which enable the use of drilling on that specified block. Ranging from 1x2 to 1x2x3 blocks. The drill would find it's place on the middle of the block. There also could be drill events like: OnDrillPlace > Drill > StartCount > #(Specified Number of seconds.)

And while at it, A possible random factor for the jamming. Like in VCE events. From a scale of 30% to 1%. It can be specified too maybe in RTB options too?

The game had huge, Badass thermal drills too, Which was needed for the heavier vaults. Though it would use the same apparent event, Just like OnThermalPlace > Thermal > StartCount > #(Specified Number of seconds.)

Bags:
The bag would work like a simple placeholder that could just occupy an inventory slot that you could not select so you could not take multiple bags. And a brick, Or an event specifying a brick that could accept bags when thrown onto. It would give score to the minigame like cash in-game.

There would be other bags like gold bags, money bags and drug bags. Each carrying different weights defying the player's movement speed, With differing amounts of points it dealing. Maybe you could give the crouch button for throwing it away.

Pickups:
The pickups would be just ordinary medkits placed onto the ground with different states defying how much charges it has. The same would go to ammo bags. There are little purses called medipacks, These work almost instantly, But since you can't have different numbers of incapacitations (Correct me if I'm wrong) this would just fill half of your health.

Cameras:
There would be cameras simply just for animation, like on the wall and the celling. They would rotate around, scanning the area but there would be no actual reason we'd imply anything.

Events:
About the events. There could be some triggering zones, Like the mission ending one, Some camera spots that you could be spotted at, And triggering spots like lazers, Cameras, Civilians spotting you, Calling the cops on you after a brief amount of time. It could have a unique event to scan for nearby ECM jammers like cameras, Which prevents the call for a while. It could check every 20 seconds or so. Those jammers usually last 1-2 minutes in overall.

Gamemode:
There could be a gamemode with multiple maps which randomly swap. (Only 1 day heists.) With a money amount that constantly gets stacked by blockland player ID's so not only on one server you would be higher level than the others. These you could use to upgrade your weapons. (I'll work on the weapon mods.) (I also gotta ask ZombieKillz about using his Advanced Weapons addon to make mine for the mods.). The gamemode is just simply a 4-8 players gamemode so the heist won't be too easy.

It isn't necessary if the maps we make will be very big. Like Big Bank for an instance. There could be 8-10 players too. The gamemode is just like adding the respawn timer, The spectation, The Assault waves of cops, And points. Also when all people die the heist is over and is onto the next one. The gamemode itself would be the map rotational tool.

It would be a really huge project, And would need effort for it to happen. But the fruit of the hard work pays out really good.

Also on the bright side players could be able to make their own Payday 2 maps.

People I /REALLY/ need for this work.

• Testers.
  • Builders.
  • Modelers
  • Coders.

I mentioned I could model before, But I can't take it all alone. And though I'm still learning to do, I do a great work with models.

The coders would be the most important thing to be beside of. I'm looking forward for you to work with.

Its payday fellas!

————————————

What's done so far.

Medic Bag:

Ammo Bag:

ECM:

Drill:

stuffLootbag:

Tripmine:

Weapons:
Earn money in style.

Chimano 88:

Chimano Compact:

Interceptor .45:

Thanatos .50 cal:

Heavy Eagle Rifel Rifle:

pewpew Reinfield 880:

OVE SAW 7000:

Jacket's Piece of stuff:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 09:21:42 AM by DanteRedgrave »

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:54:31 AM by DanteRedgrave »

The item would ask you which mask would you like to use, And so you change into that datablock. Similiar to the TF2's spy. You take it out, Press a number and disguise. Simple like that.

The mask selection would be better if it were going to be a GUI, since there would be previews of the masks and such. I like the idea, its just that some of the ideas here are
a bit less like the actual game, like the use button. It would be more better if the E button were to be used.

It would be more better if the E button were to be used.

Is it possible to deal out new buttons like that?

Hmmm. I can model things for you. PM me if you're interested.

I wouldn't mind helping. If you need referencing to my build skill level I will show you some stuff. I can also model.

I were thinking, What if the picklocking were an actual event, Where you had to stay still for a given amount of time, Which you could specify. Like 'OnUse > Self > StartPicklock > #(Specified Number of seconds.)' Or a unique picklock block like safes, doors and other things.
there's no lockpick-only things in the game though.  normally you have several options like drilling, lockpicking, saw cutting, ECM hacking, straight up BAMFing that stuff open, or just using a keycard.

there's no lockpick-only things in the game though.  normally you have several options like drilling, lockpicking, saw cutting, ECM hacking, straight up BAMFing that stuff open, or just using a keycard.

Oh, What do you mean?

-Also added Ammo Bag

I wouldn't mind helping. If you need referencing to my build skill level I will show you some stuff. I can also model.

Sure dude, Show me some if you'd like!

Is it possible to deal out new buttons like that?
1. Create minigame
2. Disable painting
3. Place brick with OnActivate events
4. E(i.e. paint can button) doubles as click, even while holding a gun.
5. Events can be triggered as if with empty hands
A disturbing number of people don't know this. :S
Btw
The mask selection would be better if it were going to be a GUI, since there would be previews of the masks and such
You could also do a hatmod approach, where /masklist would list what /commands you have unlocked, and entering one sets your next mask as that.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 08:55:13 PM by the_stitch »

1. Create minigame
2. Disable painting
3. Place brick with OnActivate events
4. E(i.e. paint can button) doubles as click, even while holding a gun.
5. Events can be triggered as if with empty hands
A disturbing number of people don't know this. :S
BtwYou could also do a hatmod approach, where /masklist would list what /commands you have unlocked, and entering one sets your next mask as that.

I wish I could learn to code so I can do all these things I request..

I wish I could learn to code so I can do all these things I request..
The E trick, or /commands? because the E button is default, and acts like clicking.

The E trick, or /commands? because the E button is default, and acts like clicking.

Coding, I meant. Or it has nothing to do with it?

Coding, I meant. Or it has nothing to do with it?
No, you see, when you disable paint in a mini you can activate bricks like left click with E instead. Basically, the first post telling you about this was just an alternative solution to your problem that can be done easily by anyone.