Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 452688 times)

why is the soldier bleeding from the mouth
what do you mean, that is ketchup, he loves ketchup

What in the forget
that game is actually kinda neat though

its a boss battle kind of place which I find cool and it sucks that there arent nearly as many of those places that are popular anymore.

that game is actually kinda neat though

its a boss battle kind of place which I find cool and it sucks that there arent nearly as many of those places that are popular anymore.
Yeah I started playing it after I posted that and it was pretty fun.

I wish more stuff like that was at the top of the popular page once in a while, I'm sick of seeing the same damn games.

I made a little attempt on a horror game a while back and I have an enemy that wanders around the area and chases players. After some fixing to pathfinding in doorways, it works! Only problem though, it appears every action of it lags a few seconds back, though when I play offline it reacts and hunts perfectly.

Why not try it out?

https://www.dynablocks.com/games/88807417/The-Inconcievable-Public-Beta

heres the front of a new car

This would be funny if it wasnt true as stuff

I think the opposite is intended to happen.

This would be funny if it wasnt true as stuff
unfortunately..
there may be another universe which roblox is different, or another which roblox has fallen

so, do you guys think egghunt will have a turn around this year and be good, or will it be bad like its been for the past 3 years.

also what was your favorite egghunt mine was 2013

so, do you guys think egghunt will have a turn around this year and be good, or will it be bad like its been for the past 3 years.

probably like last years egghunt or a probably another stuffty event that uses other places instead making their own place.

I guess I'll stop posting about my horror game since nobody cared.

I was making a double barrel shotgun model, but then Roblox Studio crashed

forget

2012 egg hunt was pretty fun too, especially when exploiters/hackers made it so you got all the eggs

its going to be stuff as normal

my favorite was 2012 egg hunt