Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 456822 times)

what is it
State of Amherst Universe 2017

the city's called Buffalo

what is that map.
maybe i could help?
Hes only letting close friends who can build help

Hes only letting close friends who can build help
okay good luck

So what was this whole thing to do with one skin colour, could somebody tell me maybe?

So what was this whole thing to do with one skin colour, could somebody tell me maybe?
They're basically changing the ability to select individual body colors and making it a general "select your skin color" type deal that affects your whole model.

They're basically changing the ability to select individual body colors and making it a general "select your skin color" type deal that affects your whole model.
But I can't find any good shirts to give me a robotic arm so I colour it red like Venom Snakes, this'll ruin everything for me :^(

Quote from: Avatar Page Note
New Design - Coming Soon
With the new Avatar Editor we are launching in the next few weeks, you will only be able to select one color at a time to represent all body parts going forward. We highly encourage users to save outfits with unique body part colors now if they wish to go back to them in the future.

incase you want to annoy the forget out of od'ers, heres a map for you.
https://www.dynablox.com/games/323454522/UNICORNS-Boys-and-Girls-Dance-Club

So I set a car on fire and then threw a grenade in the mix...

Sorry for the page stretch
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 04:51:01 AM by Jefferson Block »

So, as a break from the city, I decided to resume work on a different project called Abandoned School, which is pretty much my elementary school in it's current state, which was shut down. Complete will be in Green and incomplete will be in Red.

Entrance

Area inside front entrance (blue outline was me selecting the ceiling)

Hallway that leads to Gym/Auditorium and rear entrance

Gym/Auditorium

Cafeteria

5th Grade (4th grade hallway in final year) and Music Room hallway

4th Grade and 3rd Grade (just 3rd grade in final year) and Recess Exit hallway

1st and 2nd Grade hallway/color]

Office

Principal's Office

Rear Exit

I still have to do Classrooms, Guidance Office, Music Room, Computer Rooms, and Art Room

let us stop and appreciate the absolute quality of old roblox tshirts
LETS TO GO

did roblox force convert old terrain places to the new smooth terrain ones? all of my places are smooth terrain now and look bad since they were made with legacy terrain

did roblox force convert old terrain places to the new smooth terrain ones? all of my places are smooth terrain now and look bad since they were made with legacy terrain
yes

made a 1975 dodge power wagon

front

sides

rear

interior

I also made a "ghost" version