Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458967 times)

I'm just going to leave this here:
https://youtu.be/FIu4E8HZZmM
this is probably a troll, its impossible for this to be a legit kid.

Something tells me that this kid's doing similar to the Super Minecraft Kid thing, where it was a kid but he was posting cancerous videos on a separate account while having a different account for normal youtube videos.

edit: pizza parlor shooting song from him
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 02:58:33 PM by Cheze »

Meanwhile on Kohl's Admin House... (it's loud)
I should have read the "it's loud" warning before clicking the Embed button because I was wearing Earbuds.

who doesn't hate spammers?
this is what bacon hairs do

i have pretty much all the old eggs from 2010 (except fabrege)

https://www.dynablox.com/users/7892140/

by the way, they are changing the avatar page-- WAIT!
we are going to lose the ability to change the color of one limb only. they are replacing the legacy colors with the skin colors, so it will change the entire body color, noooooo...

we are going to lose the ability to change the color of one limb only. they are replacing the legacy colors with the skin colors, so it will change the entire body color, noooooo...
That's autistic. This also puts in a couple issues for hats such as Bighead or Biggerhead, too.

forget, why do they do this

whoever they are, they seem to make updates without thinking...
the least they could do is keep the old changer with the new changer

Because most people don't utilize the multi-color feature and just make their dumb normie character look as human-like as possible.