[THREAD MOVED]

Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458096 times)

whoever they are, they seem to make updates without thinking...
the least they could do is keep the old changer with the new changer
roblox never thought when updating, ever

roblox never thought when updating, ever
idk mang the terrain/smooth terrain and the dynamic lighting were some nice updates
(and probably the ui being changed with the chat and playerlist being able to be hidden, but thats my opinion)

avatars/outfits saved and/or made before the change will be kept with individual limb colours

idk mang the terrain/smooth terrain and the dynamic lighting were some nice updates
(and probably the ui being changed with the chat and playerlist being able to be hidden, but thats my opinion)
also allowing us to have a bunch of sub-categories for hats which allows us to wear more than 3

true, that's when they thought before updating

Keep in mind, this is the same company that pushes an update every Wednesday, without changelog, and if they have nothing useful to update they'll find something to update.

They broke Team Creates this last week. They wouldn't update script changes for the longest time.

Keep in mind, this is the same company that pushes an update every Wednesday, without changelog, and if they have nothing useful to update they'll find something to update.

They broke Team Creates this last week. They wouldn't update script changes for the longest time.
Every Wednesday? I thought it was every day.

roblox links aren't allowed to be posted on the blf so replace the "0" in the url with "o"

also got this in the first time..

ww3-ww4 are for links which are being sold, or in other words, doesn't exist

no idea why roblox links are still banned, the whole forum spam thing is gone or not around as much anymore
we do have a rule against referall links right?

even there not being any spam around, if badspot allowed the links again, people would deliberately spam all over the forums, am i right?
everyone who plays roblox wants robux, so they would not resist in doing this.
at least this is what i think in respect of this

no idea why roblox links are still banned, the whole forum spam thing is gone or not around as much anymore
we do have a rule against referall links right?
Edits appear to bypass this
Ex: https://www.roblox.com

Edits appear to bypass this

That's odd, it's still blocked when I edit the OP.

I messaged Badspot multiple times months ago, the block still hasn't been lifted :(