Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458328 times)

Has anyone else been getting things like this?

Also just want to note I got a bunch more on the same day as the bottom ones which I mostly got within 20-60 minutes of eachother

All this does is make bots flood your friend requests instead, which I guess is better since you can actually delete/ignore friend requests (but not messages for some reason).

All this does is make bots flood your friend requests instead

got a side project going on right now, its going to be set in 1958 in a suburban-rural area called Birchford. Got a diner done and a car in progress

I don't want to do this because when people message me for legit things and they're not my friend they can still message me.

The forums got raided by some youtuber I used to watch and I can't even customize my avatar
oh yeah also there's a 2 year time limit to use the forums if you joined in 2016 and 2017

The forums got raided by some youtuber I used to watch and I can't even customize my avatar
oh yeah also there's a 2 year time limit to use the forums if you joined in 2016 and 2017
the hell

nice
less cancer on the forums now

what about the older users?

what about the older users?
I guess they have unlimited use of the forums