Moltenkitten / Newspeed

Author Topic: Moltenkitten / Newspeed  (Read 13824 times)

i think the point of what shamester is trying to say is that moltenkitten tried to take what he said back but instead kishgal quoted his post and copy pasta'd his words from the quote into this drama

kishgal is basically just grandstanding lol

Yes but the drama was created after he changed it, this tells me that OP changed the quote
I can guarantee you that he said "Was the bullet ok?"

i think the point of what shamester is trying to say is that moltenkitten tried to take what he said back but instead kishgal quoted his post and copy pasta'd his words from the quote into this drama
He tried to take back what he said and then tried to defend what he said for a page. No.
He did not take back what he said, he tried to cover up his ass.

kishgal is basically just grandstanding lol
Do you even know what that word means?

Do you even know what that word means?
yea dude, he felt bad for what he said yet you're still taking advantage of the easy newspeed target to grow your epeen

i doubt you even knew you were doing it this stuff comes so naturally to people like you lol

some say the echoes of the qi brigade can be heard even after their death

Its like dumb and dumber

yea dude, he felt bad for what he said yet you're still taking advantage of the easy newspeed target to grow your epeen

i doubt you even knew you were doing it this stuff comes so naturally to people like you lol
Where did he say/imply he felt bad?

you don't seem to get how it turns out every time you try to defend newspeed, aoki

he makes stupid decisions and you're not helping the situation for any of you

Just because he apologized doesn't mean he is instantly okay in everyone's book. We don't have to forgive him. It also doesn't make the drama invalid. Cool, he said sorry, he shouldn't have loving said it in the first place. It's not hard to not be a complete stuffhead. I have episodes of anxiety and depression and I've never wished death upon someone or laughed at a person's death. "Built up aggression" is no excuse. He gets to live with the consequences of what he did.

Just because he apologized doesn't mean he is instantly okay in everyone's book. We don't have to forgive him. It also doesn't make the drama invalid. Cool, he said sorry, he shouldn't have loving said it in the first place. It's not hard to not be a complete stuffhead. I have episodes of anxiety and depression and I've never wished death upon someone or laughed at a person's death. "Built up aggression" is no excuse. He gets to live with the consequences of what he did.
fair enough

newspeed; you're gonna have to deal with this on your owns

molten should feel bad for posting that and aoki should feel bad for trying to stick up for him

molten should feel bad for posting that and aoki should feel bad for trying to stick up for him
well i mean i was against him in the original thread but i guess i didn't like being on the same side as kishgal

Saying 'sorry' doesn't mean they feel bad. I apologize when I do something I didn't mean to but thats just out of courtesy, not because I felt bad.

well i mean i was against him in the original thread but i guess i didn't like being on the same side as kishgal
disagreeing with someone just because you don't like them is bad and you should feel bad