Moltenkitten / Newspeed

Author Topic: Moltenkitten / Newspeed  (Read 13820 times)

/supert
newspeed is just plain dumb sometimes

Well known idiot, I believe he used to support a bit of pie's charade.

Okay, now before I post this, I am NOT on anyone's side here, I am just pointing this out. 
-- For one thing, you got the wrong quote or you changed the quote about about the bullet thing because he has changed the quote like an hour before this topic was posted, he changed the quote to this:
-insensitive-

-- Another thing is that I think he recognized that he was being aggressive, he says it here, you didn't include this quote:
Sorry

Pent up aggression

Need to go find my boxing gloves and hit my bag

Because everyone knows sarcasm is well perceived through text

Also sarcasm and insults are 2 different things

As for the second part when you said he was talking about being smart and him and Alt were arguing, I think that Molten has a good point.
-- For starters, Alternative started the conservation with:
I don't think a brony could have the mental capacity to be a honor roll student body president.

-- After this, He continues to defend the thought that Alt had about bronies being student body president:
Likes does not equal mental capacity

I'm friends with another brony in all advanced classes

Aceing every one
-- not to mention the topic is about things in public school that piss you off, I don't see any wrong that Moltenkitten did, he was stating what he thought was wrong about bronies not being president

-- I will admit that he did get aggressive, but he admitted to it and you all turned it down and criticized him for being aggressive

All he is doing is speaking his opinion with a little aggression, and everyone else overreacted even after he admitted to it, this isn't FOX news, this is BLF.

NOEDIT: I rest my case, good day to you all.

Hey at least he's self aware of how dumb he is.

/support, i'm failing every single class this year

this guy's pure handicap

Okay, now before I post this, I am NOT on anyone's side here, I am just pointing this out. 
-- For one thing, you got the wrong quote or you changed the quote about about the bullet thing because he has changed the quote like an hour before this topic was posted, he changed the quote to this:
I mean you could have just scrolled down a little and checked the time stamps.

I mean you could have just scrolled down a little and checked the time stamps.
Yes but the drama was created after he changed it, this tells me that OP changed the quote

Yes but the drama was created after he changed it, this tells me that OP changed the quote
Are you trying to say op faked the quote? Cause youd be wrong

I know you're no genius, but come on.

the original thread has the edited-out post preserved, if you cared to look at everyone's collective "dude what the forget"

You know a brony committed Self Delete and everyone made jokes about it, didn't see a drama then.

On topic: Seems like a complete ass, when I first saw this drama I thought "Oh brother, what has he done now?"

You know a brony committed Self Delete and everyone made jokes about it, didn't see a drama then.
the difference is that was a brony lol

Moltens ugly and dumb and it hurts my feelings