things in public shools that piss you off: V2

Author Topic: things in public shools that piss you off: V2  (Read 14722 times)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:07:05 PM by MoltenKitten »

if you walk into school with that attitude, ofc you're gonna think it sucks

I got a referral for "Refusing To Work" I had 4 worksheets done in 7 minutes... My loveist math advancement teacher is horrible.

Is the bullet ok?
The guy literally just died, if you're going to tell that joke please wait another week to at least be respectful.

Is the bullet ok?
you're an starfish
like, unequivocally a douchebag
just loving stop

I know of at least two kids who wear tails on their belts and animal themed hoods.
I love stuff like that, it's really cute imo

Is the bullet ok?

I see maturity hasn't kicked in yet loving starfish.

On the earlier topic of students dying: I got to school today and everyone was wearing purple. I soon found out that yesterday a student had shot himself. He was an honor roll student and was the student body president. Loved by many. The news got out yesterday but I had a doctors appointment so I had no clue

He will be missed and remembered. Condolences to your town from me.

too soon man
The guy literally just died, if you're going to tell that joke please wait another week to at least be respectful.
you're an starfish
like, unequivocally a douchebag
just loving stop
prick

I see maturity hasn't kicked in yet loving starfish.

He will be missed and remembered. Condolences to your town from me.
Funny how I remember a thread not to long ago about a person commiting Self Delete and everyone cracked jokes asking if the object is ok

Double standard

Anyway this is my way of dealing with someone I don't even know dying

And isn't this the same forum that constantly says suck it up buttercup?

Funny how I remember a thread not to long ago about a person commiting Self Delete and everyone cracked jokes asking if the object is ok
you're not supposed to say you're gonna blow your brains out on the forums. it's a bannable offense.

and, most people who have "died" or "committed Self Delete" have came back within a year or 2
*cough boomerangdog cough*

Double standard

Anyway this is my way of dealing with someone I don't even know dying

And isn't this the same forum that constantly says suck it up buttercup?

Edit: Blockguy best explains it.

You didn't have to post on this thread, but it was your decision to. You can make jokes about whatever you want but if you make the joke, You better be ready to get the loving criticism.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 06:45:08 PM by DJ Charizard »

you're not supposed to say you're gonna blow your brains out on the forums. it's a bannable offense.

and, most people who have "died" or "committed Self Delete" have came back within a year or 2
*cough boomerangdog cough*
Didn't The docter supposedly come back with an alt as well?

Didn't The docter supposedly come back with an alt as well?
yes, one current forumer is the docter. i don't remember which tho