things in public shools that piss you off: V2

Author Topic: things in public shools that piss you off: V2  (Read 14814 times)

some fat kids started an

otaku club

Oh wait...http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-mast

Hmm...nothing stating that it's reserved for important people...
First of all, argue your point without being condescending. Second of all, while it's true that you can fly at half-staff whenever you damn well please, it's traditionally reserved for national-news-level deaths such as shootings, bombings, or deaths of government officials.

That's for presidential places. If you're a random highschool you can do it whenever the hell you want to, nobody's gonna stop ya.
see above

The derail is loving real in this thread.
But it would really depend for who it was IMO. If it's a person who constantly is a delinquent and causes fights, things like that a half mast would be pointless. If it was a person who was destined to do good and passed away, a half mast would be a nice memorial.

OT: When the sub/teacher that's away actually makes you do work and doesn't assign it for homework.

some fat kids started an
otaku club
Ha, my school's weeaboo club was basically just a bunch of weebgirls.

I'd take weebs over my schools mlp club. There was posters for a mlp cosplay. I cringed so hard I dieded

I'd take weebs over my schools mlp club. There was posters for a mlp cosplay. I cringed so hard I dieded
jesus christ
just
ew

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-mast#United_States
If you can't see it let me quote it.
Why even bother trying to argue this, you are wrong plain and simple.

I still don't see where it is reserved for important figures such as presidents & other important figures or tragedies deemed to require half staff.

My school has anime and comic book clubs but I am curious as to why they don't have strange things.

jesus christ
just
ew
You're telling me?
I still don't see where it is reserved for important figures such as presidents & other important figures or tragedies deemed to require half staff.
My school has anime and comic book clubs but I am curious as to why they don't have strange things.
They probably exist, just in secrecy.

pretty easy to see who the cool kids on this forum are based on threads like these

i guess i hate it when people are richards? I dont really have any major problems with school. its way better than whatever i'd spend my day doing otherwise

So what kind of situation would this take place in?
the forget? when the teacher isn't there maybe

They probably exist, just in secrecy.

I know of at least two kids who wear tails on their belts and animal themed hoods.

I know of at least two kids who wear tails on their belts and animal themed hoods.
This happens a lot at my school as well, some of them are mostly just begging for the attention.

On the earlier topic of students dying: I got to school today and everyone was wearing purple. I soon found out that yesterday a student had shot himself. He was an honor roll student and was the student body president. Loved by many. The news got out yesterday but I had a doctors appointment so I had no clue