Poll

Company Name?

Reliable Expeditions, Demolitions
2 (33.3%)
SI Logistics Services
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Red Marsh - Basically A Black Lagoon Simulator  (Read 20005 times)

"I'm hacking into these two mysterious boats.  So, hang on for a sec."

jesus christ
is this the state of the rp
really

you've gotta be kidding me

I Fire at the "carrier" ship with the 37mm gun.

You fail brutally because there is nothing to hack. The rest of the team rolls their eyes and conspires to have you put into a shame box.

I Fire at the "carrier" ship with the 37mm gun.

It is not visible from behind the cargo ship yet.

Speaking of which, the cargo net is thrown aboard, and the last of our guys on the ship repel themselves back onto the PT boat. The helmsmen guns the engine and turns away from the ship.

You have a good view and see that the ships are a couple miles out. A third and fourth RHIB boat are chasing the PT Boat. Each is armed with several deck mounted MGs, the largest being twin 50's.

I stand at the back, my SPAS-12 is loaded with slug rounds.

"Eat this!"

I fire the SPAS in semi auto, aiming for the RHIB floats.

You fail brutally because there is nothing to hack. The rest of the team rolls their eyes and conspires to have you put into a shame box.
"Damnit, I thought there would be some info on those boats."

Ryan continues to open fire and contemplates removing one of the men for increased pay all around...

Jaakko can be heard trying to contact you even over the jammer's static.

I fire the SPAS in semi auto, aiming for the RHIB floats.

The rounds smack the water. Between the changing velocities of both vessels and the waves, only one round hits the boat, but it is stopped by the Kevlar side skirt.

"You think we can turn this jammer off? I hear Jaako."

I was busy sorry ill make a move tomorrow

I continue doing the thing on the 37mm.

Ryan aims for the motor on the RHIB

I continue doing the thing on the 37mm.

You fire two misses, but the third shot hits square one. It also splits a man in half and throws him into the water.

Several shots come your way. Most are absorbed by the PT boat's armored boathouse. One hits the blast shield on the gun.

Ryan aims for the motor on the RHIB

You kill two men instead.

Works, I guess.

Ryan tries to pick off vital crewmen (gunners, helmsmen) to take heat off of his comrades.