Author Topic: can we please stop being so loving hostile  (Read 19791 times)

is that show still on

is that show still on
Yes it is, also new seasons were added to Netflix.

Yes it is, also new seasons were added to Netflix.
neat i suppose lol

is that show still on

yeah, 6th season confirmed too

yeah, 6th season confirmed too
ill probably check it sometime

stop assuming everyone's butthurt lol
can you not understand that like 80 percent of this forum doesnt loving like you?
this simply isn't true lol, nice try
dannu, much like you, seems to be some random nobody who has occasionally just popped in with something stupid to say, needing to be shoo'd away
don't think i've ever had any real interaction with him, and thank goodness for that it seems

this simply isn't true lol, nice try
dannu, much like you, seems to be some random nobody who has occasionally just popped in with something stupid to say, needing to be shoo'd away
don't think i've ever had any real interaction with him, and thank goodness for that it seems
no it is loving true, if it wasnt why are you constantly banned and why were you drama'd- and why is everyone supporting the drama? because they dont like you perhaps?

my point stands

my point stands
why do people say this? who are you trying to reassure?

no it is loving true
it's not, is this like your insanity mantra or something?

if it wasnt why are you constantly banned
because i broke rules

why were you drama'd
because someone was upset about me

and why is everyone supporting the drama?
what's your definition of "everyone" anyway lol

because they dont like you perhaps?
because they dislike my actions, and while it might be overestimation on my part, i don't really think everyone around here is quite as stupid as you to base their entire opinions of somebody based simply on a selection of behaviour

my point stands
what point even

i forget if bin is maxx or someone else, i remember some people calling bin out for being an alt of maxx whereas others say he's ms. terra. i may be really mixed up here but I wanna make sure

i forget if bin is maxx or someone else, i remember some people calling bin out for being an alt of maxx whereas others say he's ms. terra. i may be really mixed up here but I wanna make sure
he's ms. terra and whoever else that was before
i think it's already been brought up before, but it's funny that he seems so proud of being banned less than me as if it matters at all. like stuff, if we're going to compare blemishes, at least i haven't made attempts at lying about who i mam

lol you're so loving dense its not even funny

either you cant accept the facts or you dont care or something

if its not true you are generally not liked; can you prove it?

im basing my whole opinion based on your behavior? well yeah- thats a loving human thing to do

lol you're so loving dense its not even funny
you're one to talk