well one of my classmates is dead (update: pg 5)

Author Topic: well one of my classmates is dead (update: pg 5)  (Read 6528 times)

so this isn't too relatable, but my friend got raped recently. She was at a gas station and went to the bathroom and some guy followed her. Also my friend shot his foot on accident.

had to post this for some reason.

My friend once shot himself in the head with a nerf gun. I have it on video too

Ever since I saw this on the news, I've been afraid to walk on the yellow line at train stations until sometime last year
You're not supposed to stand on them or beyond them anyway, that's the whole point of the yellow line.

There has only been one death in my school year that I know of, and they died of some heart failure, but they had a pre-existing heart condition from birth.
Statistically I think there should have been more deaths by now, but I don't keep up to date with all the circles from school, so I wouldn't know if there had been deaths or not.

There has been a total of 3/4 Self Deletes in my schools from different years however while I attended them.
I think all of them being hangings.

And then there was a friend of my brothers (and also a friend of one of my friends) who died several years ago because of a heart condition.
I forget the exact details, but he was in hospital at the time, either because of a heart failure, or there for surgery on his heart.
But, his family was Jehovas Witness, and when he started to bleed they wouldn't let him have a transfusion, so he bled out.
The exact same thing happened to his older brother a couple years earlier, because the family suffers from this congenital heart defect.
It's really tragic to think a family would hold their religious values that high to let two of their children in an otherwise survivable instance.

something related-
a freshmen at my school hung himself a couple of days ago from bullying.

i dont get how people can shoot themselves by accident, dont point the gun at yourself, make sure its not loaded and the safety is on, stuff like that. knew someone at basic who shoot his own damn pinky off, like seriosuly?

a pellet gun killed him? even if it was straight to the heart he should have survived. if it could even penetrate that well XD
there's diamond tipped pellets, and some of the guns are insanely powerful, well at least for pellet guns.

something related-
a freshmen at my school hung himself a couple of days ago from bullying.

Sounds like something I would do.

A classmate from 2nd grade was killed a couple years back when he crashed his minivan into a tree causing it to explode into flames. His two friends in the car were seriously injured and one of the parents sued the dead kid's mother.

A number of other kids at my school have died in accidents because a lot of roads near here have/had dangerous narrow curves and they take them too fast. One of the kids was in my Algebra 2 class. He was riding with his friend when their car slid on a wet road, rolled several times, and crashed through several trees. In another wreck, a well known popular kid flew into a ditch, jumped a high speed highway, and crashed nose first into a ditch on the other side. I also happened to see the wreck too. Police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, and even a helicopter rushed to the scene but he was unable to be saved.

But in terms of Self Delete, I've only known of one person who was at my church. He shot himself.

that's crazy, i've been shot with pellet guns all the forgetin time in my sixth grade days

A classmate from 2nd grade was killed a couple years back when he crashed his minivan into a tree causing it to explode into flames. His two friends in the car were seriously injured and one of the parents sued the dead kid's mother.
I didn't know 2nd graders could drive  :cookieMonster:

I didn't know 2nd graders could drive  :cookieMonster:
they can't, that's why he died, you idiot!

that is siggable material ^

When I was in bootcamp I met at-least 6 people who aren't around anymore. One guy at my current school commit Self Delete and another overdosed on drugs. Guess it depends on where you live.

actually, a less known fact of the matter is, soldiers have a high Self Delete rate.

that's crazy, i've been shot with pellet guns all the forgetin time in my sixth grade days
It all depends on the pellet. Could be a hunting pellet that's meant to do damage, or maybe it was a small metal ball meant for target practice. Either way you're not suppose to be shooting yourself/others with it.