well one of my classmates is dead (update: pg 5)

Author Topic: well one of my classmates is dead (update: pg 5)  (Read 6466 times)

so i just learned a few minutes ago that one of the freshmen at my school was shot and died. turns out he was playing with a gun and it went off and hit him right in the chest. i can't imagine how that must be for his family bruh

there's no news article because it just happened like, a half hour ago i think but bruh.

has this stuff ever happened at y'alls school?
this is the exact same story that happened to my best friend last year
or very close to
he was cleaning one of his guns and wasn't being careful
stuff loving sucked/sucks
poor kids :c

Back in elementary school one of classmates died in a deadly car crash. I never really knew her too well either, she was a bit of a quiet person. Other than that I've never had someone else in my school die let alone having it involve a gun.

At another school, not too far from mine, 3 kids from the school were in their backyard playing with a BB gun, one of them looked at the kid with gun and said "I think you shot me." The three of them laughed and I don't know how much later, but he collapsed. He flatlined twice, and gave in about a week later.

What an idiot. Shame that happened though. Two years ago some senior got killed while riding a skateboard while hanging on to the back of a truck. Apparently his entire family is dead now, stuff was pretty depressing.

This year some kid with a developmental disorder at my school died, had something to do with epilepsy.

Someone recently died from our school, apparently it was because of a drug overdose.

A junior at my school died back in November after he got hit by a car riding his bike late at night. Felt weird seeing his photo in the yearbook.

idk a new girl dies every other year

All of my classmates are alive since kindergarten.

None of this has ever happened in my school.

there have been around 7 cases of people dying in automobile accidents at my school in the last 5 years, and last year a girl hanged herself in the bathroom

i dont point a gun at myself even if its half disassembled for cleaning. its just good habit XD

i dont point a gun at myself even if its half disassembled for cleaning. its just good habit XD

Yeah, it's crazy to think how many deaths by firearms could have been prevented with the proper safety procedures

yeah i always make sure the chamber is empty and the gun of on safety before cleaning it

or with my mosin i just take the bolt out and that's that

Felt weird seeing his photo in the yearbook.
its going to feel weird here too because now instead of just graduation announcements, they're going to announce the boy's funeral too
bruh

update, he shot himself with a pellet gun. the kid's dad apparently works where my dad does. the line the guy was running went down because he had to leave when he found out his son had shot himself in the chest with a pellet gun.