well one of my classmates is dead (update: pg 5)

Author Topic: well one of my classmates is dead (update: pg 5)  (Read 6446 times)

there's diamond tipped pellets, and some of the guns are insanely powerful, well at least for pellet guns.

not powerful lol. its incredibly unlikely to die from a pellet gun. diamond tip means jack stuff as well
its a loving toy

they can't, that's why he died, you idiot!

Oh this case may now be solved!

No because I don't live in america, where your not safe until your packin' heat.

not powerful lol. its incredibly unlikely to die from a pellet gun. diamond tip means jack stuff as well
its a loving toy
You could get lead poison from it

its a loving toy
I hardly believe there even is a diamond tipped pellet in the first place

You could get lead poison from it
lead doesn't even kill that fast

Yes, one of the students in my grade had too much depression and Self Deleted in the bathroom. Seen him in the halls but never really knew him. Seems to be a cool guy, but was a big part in the school since there were flowers and that kind of stuff by one of our school statues.
Thats weird this kid Self Deleted in the school bathroom around my area not long ago his name was Elvis... RIP

update: i got most of the story today from a friend of the kid.

apparently it was a pump action pellet gun. the kid's (rikell, i'm told his name was) best friend was pumping the gun a bunch and apparently had it pointed at rikell, and it randomly went off. shot him straight through his heart and the pellet exited out the back. the friend who shot him on accident is currently in the county jail, but they're going to release him monday since it was an accident.

a friend of the guy who told me what happened was there a few minutes before it happened, apparently. i'm told that he told the guys that they shouldn't point it at people because accidents happen all the time. apparently they didn't listen.

update: i got most of the story today from a friend of the kid.

apparently it was a pump action pellet gun. the kid's (rikell, i'm told his name was) best friend was pumping the gun a bunch and apparently had it pointed at rikell, and it randomly went off. shot him straight through his heart and the pellet exited out the back. the friend who shot him on accident is currently in the county jail, but they're going to release him monday since it was an accident.

a friend of the guy who told me what happened was there a few minutes before it happened, apparently. i'm told that he told the guys that they shouldn't point it at people because accidents happen all the time. apparently they didn't listen.
you mean to tell me

that a pellet gun shot powerfully enough that it went straight through a person's body

you mean to tell me

that a pellet gun shot powerfully enough that it went straight through a person's body
pressure is a bitch

you mean to tell me

Pellet guns are used for hunting small game. At point blank they can easily go through a human's body.

pressure is a bitch
that kid must have pumped it a thousand times or something

Pellet guns are used for hunting small game. At point blank they can easily go through a human's body.
a real .22 caliber gun is pretty unlikely to go through a person's entire torso.  it would be deflected by the ribs.  so it's hard to imagine a toy could do that

that kid must have pumped it a thousand times or something
a real .22 caliber gun is pretty unlikely to go through a person's entire torso.  it would be deflected by the ribs.  so it's hard to imagine a toy could do that
A toy? I've seen normal pump-rifles cause some serious damage. They are no toy. Now I doubt it went fully through the person but it can still get in there if shot from a close enough distance. Besides, who's to say it wasn't pumped past its capacity? Its possible, just risky.

it pointed at rikell
Well there it is

Also you didn't know the name of your classmate or was he/you new or something?

forgeted up
that kid is going to have to go through his life with the thought that he killed a man, let alone his friend
very very forgeted up

A toy? I've seen normal pump-rifles cause some serious damage. They are no toy. Now I doubt it went fully through the person but it can still get in there if shot from a close enough distance. Besides, who's to say it wasn't pumped past its capacity? Its possible, just risky.
i'm not doubting that the shot caused damage to the kid's heart, i'm just surprised it went straight through