well one of my classmates is dead (update: pg 5)

Author Topic: well one of my classmates is dead (update: pg 5)  (Read 6406 times)

so i just learned a few minutes ago that one of the freshmen at my school was shot and died. turns out he was playing with a gun and it went off and hit him right in the chest. i can't imagine how that must be for his family bruh

there's no news article because it just happened like, a half hour ago i think but bruh.

has this stuff ever happened at y'alls school?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:15:04 PM by carolcat »

When I was in bootcamp I met at-least 6 people who aren't around anymore. One guy at my current school commit Self Delete and another overdosed on drugs. Guess it depends on where you live.

Yes, one of the students in my grade had too much depression and Self Deleted in the bathroom. Seen him in the halls but never really knew him. Seems to be a cool guy, but was a big part in the school since there were flowers and that kind of stuff by one of our school statues.

i didn't even know the guy but it's still a downer to know that there's gonna be one less kid at school monday. sucks that he died of a dumb accident like that though.

Recently someone at my school shot himself

:(

That's incredibly unfortunate.

always treat a gun as if it's loaded, because it probably is.  sorry to hear that.

stuff
how do you even do that

some dude drowned here recently

dont swim in rivers folks

also like 5 people died in a car crash it turns out where i live is pretty morbid
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 02:04:37 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

My local newsagent got raided twice in a week with knives, all of the people were caught, got charged for armed robbery and other stuff like that, and now he has 2 more security cameras, and fitted glass all around the counter. They stole about £600 / $926, and many goods too, not to mention, twice in a week!

My local newsagent got raided twice in a week with knives, all of the people were caught, got charged for armed robbery and other stuff like that, and now he has 2 more security cameras, and fitted glass all around the counter. They stole about £600 / $926, and many goods too, not to mention, twice in a week!

You're not you when you're hungry