seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164293 times)

now see, there's the thing

instead

it should be on all platforms. money is good. steam has lots of people. people pay money. people are good. steam is good. see what im sayin
except that consoles = cost a lot of money to develop, so that mean that consoles = need to be bought to recoup development and production costs, and that later means that consoles = need a game that people will buy the console for. and since people = need a exclusive game then sales of console for said game > putting the game on steam and losing money to valve, because if people buy sony consoles and a sony game, sony gets all the money.

see what i'm saying?

this.
correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think you can patch a game to utilize a new version of directx, while also patching in a better lighting engine, new enemy placements across the entire game, multiplayer improvements, and much more.
yeah a lot of the game was massively improved
they replaced most enemy hordes with one or two mildly strong enemies
correct me if im wrong but enemies no longer attack faster than you can, except where it makes sense (player using an ultra greatsword and enemy using a dagger)
new content that i'd say is artorias of the abyss but longer
pay 50 dollars for a patch that wipes all your saves and splits the community in two by disallowing multiplayer between those two versions of the game.
its only 20 if you have ds2 and all the dlc, 30 if you have ds2 and no dlc (which is also the price of buying all the dlc), and is all around cheaper if you don't have dark souls 2.
a community split doesn't matter, you can still invade and summon random players. dark souls is not a game about playing with friends, it is a game about tackling the challenges thrown your way.

except that consoles = cost a lot of money to develop, so that mean that consoles = need to be bought to recoup development and production costs, and that later means that consoles = need a game that people will buy the console for. and since people = need a exclusive game then sales of console for said game > putting the game on steam and losing money to valve, because if people buy sony consoles and a sony game, sony gets all the money.

see what i'm saying?

actually yeah that makes a lot of sense

dear katana users:

please take your dark infused carrot and your stone ring and shove it up your ass until you see everything in bloody stuff, then procceed to make out with a scat-special interestist crocodile, then suffer on a loving stake in the depths of friendland forever

dear katana users:

please take your dark infused carrot and your stone ring and shove it up your ass until you see everything in bloody stuff, then procceed to make out with a scat-special interestist crocodile, then suffer on a loving stake in the depths of friendland forever

i use dark ice rapier +5 am i friend

also, broken raw santiers spear

i use dark ice rapier +5 am i friend

also, broken raw santiers spear
Didn't you say you have 70 str

nice

my fishing lvl is 68

yeah but i only use smelter hammer for pve

forget you bloodborne come out on pc please

forget you bloodborne come out on pc please
Like Sony would listen to a lost soul...

lmao i'm forgetin pissed, i beat bloodborne a couple weeks ago but i picked the stuffe ending so apparently i missed out on some COOL ASS BOSS FIGHTS N stuff.

the FOOL I AM

alright, Fume UGS confirmed best weapon ever

so i was fighting the looking glass knight and a guy named git gud casul was summoned.
the entire time he was hiding behind the looking glass knight and using magic.
he should take his own advice :^)

forget no wait that's the aftermath of science

the build actually uses elite knight gauntlets and leggings, though the chestplate is still silver knight

edit: forget this is the second doublepost ive made this week