Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - stirring up bullstuff in "post real life pictures of yourself"  (Read 21045 times)

I think the OP is a loving idiot and looks too deeply into things. Seems like you're trying to instigate problems not Jitank. The sooner you all realize we are all entitled to our opinions then the sooner this forum wont be filled with nonsense.
you're a special kind of stupid aren't you

i didn't dram him about his opinion on racism, that isn't what i posted this for- i posted it because he derailed and didn't loving stop and he wouldn't listen to nobody

you need to learn to read or something

its not like jit posted what he did for the sole purpose of derailment, it just happened

Thank you

Hey jitank do you remember when you thought I was Spencer

Did he unknowingly lock his own topic?

Hey jitank do you remember when you thought I was Spencer
You did?

I don't specifically remember that incident no. But nah im just jittypoo (Jitank) the guy whoes helping xeid with the "Ambitious Few" map

you're a special kind of stupid aren't you

i didn't dram him about his opinion on racism, that isn't what i posted this for- i posted it because he derailed and didn't loving stop and he wouldn't listen to nobody

you need to learn to read or something

You're on some real forgetboy stuff, you need to learn to quit being your typical Blockland Forum forgetboy. Maybe if you wouldn't mouth breath so much on your monitor the condensation would go away and you could actually see things more clearly.

Double post but I doubt you can say much about anyone given your past, and adventures as a pretend woman.........

Muff Cabbage

Double post but I doubt you can say much about anyone given your past, and adventures as a pretend woman.........

Muff Cabbage
Cole <3

You're on some real forgetboy stuff, you need to learn to quit being your typical Blockland Forum forgetboy. Maybe if you wouldn't mouth breath so much on your monitor the condensation would go away and you could actually see things more clearly.
hey man that isn't nice

You're on some real forgetboy stuff, you need to learn to quit being your typical Blockland Forum forgetboy.
wowie