JitankIscigarette - stirring up bullstuff in "post real life pictures of yourself"

Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - stirring up bullstuff in "post real life pictures of yourself"  (Read 21029 times)

Not all rules are followed by everyone, sometimes these instance arn't easily traceable. Im not saying most of the time people are breaking the rules.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/on-small-business/black-hispanic-entrepreneurs-discriminated-against-when-seeking-small-business-loans/2014/06/03/70059184-ea86-11e3-9f5c-9075d5508f0a_story.html

Also i found a really interesting article.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2014/05/30/3443205/black-online-sellers/
I honestly can't argue with you. It is like talking to a brick wall with autism. You are incredibly stupid and no it's not because you are black.

what

What?

that's not how it works when there's more than two factors
that would mean that literally everybody is a minority, which is uh, not what a minority is

Blacks, Hispanics and Asians are considered to be a minority in the US overall, while in NYC they outnumber whites. Therefore, whites are the minorities.

America is very tolerant but not everyone in america is tolerant. I have seen very small cases racism( meant not blunt) and i have meet black people who hate white people. Infact, this one ratchet ass girl was saying "I bet you wont do nothing" to every one of my white friends last week. It was actually pretty funny bc this girl is turning up for no reason and was out right disrespectful and my friends just ignored her.Not all rules are followed by everyone, sometimes these instance arn't easily traceable. Im not saying most of the time people are breaking the rules.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/on-small-business/black-hispanic-entrepreneurs-discriminated-against-when-seeking-small-business-loans/2014/06/03/70059184-ea86-11e3-9f5c-9075d5508f0a_story.html

Also i found a really interesting article.
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2014/05/30/3443205/black-online-sellers/

Well lucky for me, I've never witnessed a white tribal before. Where I live, if I were to ever talk crap to a black person from say Harlem or Bedford Stuyvesant (slum-like areas), then I'd either be beat up or shot.

I forgot to add this in, keep in mind this would be classified as biased and subjective. However, from my experiences, if a black person were to say a bunch of crap to a white person, the chances are the white person wouldn't act as violently as the black person. This is just from what I've seen and experienced.

Blacks, Hispanics and Asians are considered to be a minority in the US overall, while in NYC they outnumber whites. Therefore, whites are the minorities.

The majority percentage in the 2008 U.S. consensus states that white people are the majority in NYC. But of course, you have to bend the truth so it fits your narrative.

The majority percentage in the 2008 U.S. consensus states that white people are the majority in NYC. But of course, you have to bend the truth so it fits your narrative.

If Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians make up a total of nearly 5.5M people in the city, and out of 8M, only 3.5M are white, how would whites be the majority?

I forgot to add this in, keep in mind this would be classified as biased and subjective. However, from my experiences, if a black person were to say a bunch of crap to a white person, the chances are the white person wouldn't act as violently as the black person. This is just from what I've seen and experienced.
Honestly, there some white people who are afraid of black people, that's considered a form of racism because black people are no more violent that white people or any other race.

If Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians make up a total of nearly 5.5M people in the city, and out of 8M, only 3.5M are white, how would whites be the majority?
Because in Jitank's weird and handicapped world, 1 white man counts at 20 black people.

What?

Well lucky for me, I've never witnessed a white tribal before. Where I live, if I were to ever talk crap to a black person from say Harlem or Bedford Stuyvesant (slum-like areas), then I'd either be beat up or shot.
Oh, and not a tribal are obvious about it.

Honestly, there some white people who are afraid of black people, that's considered a form of racism because black people are no more violent that white people or any other race.

Not going to lie, that's true. When you see some people dressing like complete hoodlums  (whether they are black, white, Hispanic or Asian) and walking a certain way, there is no reason for the person not to be scared. I'd be scared too, my friend.

Because in Jitank's weird and handicapped world, 1 white man counts at 20 black people.
Ok for those of you who come here to call me a cigarette, handicap, attention whore, and whatever else, please leave. If you have nothing positive to contribute to discussion please dont post at all. 1 white person = 1 black person = 1 latino person = one asian person and so on

I can actually kind of agree with this. Now where is the proof however that they are no more violent? I just want to know where this wealth of knowledge comes from.

If you have nothing positive to contribute to discussion please dont post at all.
Then why the forget are you still posting in this thread?

Then why the forget are you still posting in this thread?
loving burnt

Because whites make up the largest percentage of the population there? How are you not getting this?

I can actually kind of agree with this. Now where is the proof however that they are no more violent? I just want to know where this wealth of knowledge comes from.
At the moment, no but i cant say this. What accutally determines race is the area the race originated from. Race cannot effect temperment because  the different facial features and skin tone are influenced upon the environment, interms of evolution and adaption. What can cause temper issues are the situation a human is brought into. You can say black people now are violent because they "commit more crimes" (Not confirmed) and you can say white people are violent bc they killed of the native americans and enslaves a whole race of people. This doesnt make either race more violent than the other. Crazy stuff happens in europe and cray stuff happen in africa.