Author Topic: JitankIscigarette - stirring up bullstuff in "post real life pictures of yourself"  (Read 21030 times)

I'd rather believe the peer-reviewed scientific study than you, sorry m8
Agree to disagree?

White people kill each other also. In fact that's all i see when im watching ID investigation. Think about wht there would be so much crime with black people in certain areas. Ever since slavery, black people have been force to live in lower income areas. Ofcourse black people have the chance to move up but in order to do that, a white person has to lose a job. We wouldnt want the poor white person to not beable to support his family even if the black person is more qualified plus the black person isnt like us. So the jobs go to the white people leaving the black people out of a job. Whats next? The black person cant get a decent job. So we would have to resort to different method be its selling drug or anything else illegal to be about to support our families. So that happens to tons of black people in a low income area but of course where something illegal is happening, cops have to get involved. So intern the black person has 2 options. Work a stuff job barely being able to support their family or get involved in illegal activity in order to make some decent earnings. If you were getting your income doing something illegal, you gonna have snitches and people who are in competition with you. The underlaying issue in low income area is money. People will do anything to get money and keep that money coming even if it means violence bc they have people they need to take care of.
omg, so much bullstuff, wow

White people kill each other also. In fact that's all i see when im watching ID investigation. Think about wht there would be so much crime with black people in certain areas. Ever since slavery, black people have been force to live in lower income areas. Ofcourse black people have the chance to move up but in order to do that, a white person has to lose a job. We wouldnt want the poor white person to not beable to support his family even if the black person is more qualified plus the black person isnt like us. So the jobs go to the white people leaving the black people out of a job. Whats next? The black person cant get a decent job. So we would have to resort to different method be its selling drug or anything else illegal to be about to support our families. So that happens to tons of black people in a low income area but of course where something illegal is happening, cops have to get involved. So intern the black person has 2 options. Work a stuff job barely being able to support their family or get involved in illegal activity in order to make some decent earnings. If you were getting your income doing something illegal, you gonna have snitches and people who are in competition with you. The underlaying issue in low income area is money. People will do anything to get money and keep that money coming even if it means violence bc they have people they need to take care of.
1) get a job
2) Stop doing drugs
3) Stop acting like your race is perfect, since none of ours is.
4) Stop derailing

i'm a little tipsy, can someone explain these 21 pages to me? is JitankIscigarette talking about the issue of racism towards whites, or saying that whites are never discriminated against? or something else, i dontevenknowanymore

i'm a little tipsy, can someone explain these 21 pages to me? is JitankIscigarette talking about the issue of racism towards whites, or saying that whites are never discriminated against? or something else, i dontevenknowanymore
he derailed the thread into racism bullstuff and we're telling him he's an idiot for doing that while he covers his ears and continues to spout even more bullstuff about racism which still has nothing to do with anything

oh, is he going on about how blacks are completely innocent and how whites are to blame for everything again?

oh, is he going on about how blacks are completely innocent and how whites are to blame for everything again?
pretty much

1) get a job
2) Stop doing drugs
Excuse me but what evidence do you have here?

Excuse me but what evidence do you have here?

jitank

This drama thread got to 24 pages? Hahaha. Everyone here is loving stupid.

This drama thread got to 21 pages? Hahaha. Everyone here is loving stupid.
noedit, gross. Still though. loving good job.

I think the OP is a loving idiot and looks too deeply into things. Seems like you're trying to instigate problems not Jitank. The sooner you all realize we are all entitled to our opinions then the sooner this forum wont be filled with nonsense.

its not like jit posted what he did for the sole purpose of derailment, it just happened and it got moved to drama, problem solved, lets not linger on it anymore, racism exists.  Blf isn't the place to have an in depth discussion about it tho.

Lets just let this topic die