LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!

Author Topic: LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!  (Read 38935 times)

Exactly. This is a PC game, and it isnt an MMO either, meaning you should definitely be able to host your own server.

I see what you mean, but what defines "fake" multiplayer?

I'm pretty sure that withh the way the game works (having your own world to create instead of pre-made worlds where everybody goes to like Lego Universe) will give you the ability to make your own server.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 06:15:18 PM by Filipe »

I really hope they will have modding support for this game, because this looks like the perfect RPG maker

someone needs to build all the blockland saves in this

But can I build VEHICLES from scratch?
And if so could I make ones you could walk around in/on like planes and boats and things?

I see what you mean, but what defines "fake" multiplayer?

I may have exaggerated of what 'fake' multiplayer is, but in my opinion, fake multiplayer is when you do not have any control on hosting your own server, and is forced to rely on using 'official' servers that are already hosted.

I really hope they will have modding support for this game, because this looks like the perfect RPG maker

Also, someone has found out a way to mod here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=453567281

Its kinda tedious when TT put /all/ their assets in one game file (~1GB), meaning you have to extract it, modify it, and then compress it back into its game file.

This would mean modding would be a huge pain in the ass, because TT does this bullstuff to all their games.

When multiplayer does happen i'm expecting to see a bunch of FNaF servers

is there eventing or something like that

I really hope they will allow us to create a world from scratch on an empty or flat landscape instead on a generated terrain as well.

When multiplayer does happen i'm expecting to see a bunch of FNaF servers

Hopefully, they will be good there than here.

is there eventing or something like that
i think it's really early early access they have the core of the game which is building and that's about it

I'll probably wait a bit for this.
You guys should terraform the slopes.

Badspot should snatch a couple of ideas from this game, Lego Universe kind of gave the game a bad rep though, it looks amazing though, I just don't like a few things about the game, I can't help but feel that restrictions may end up ruining the game, specially "fake" servers.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 07:38:53 PM by Flush535 »

Badspot should snatch a couple of ideas from this game, Lego Universe kind of gave the game a bad rep though, it looks amazing though, I just don't like a few things about the game, I can't help but feel that restrictions may end up ruining the game, specially "fake" servers.
The restrictions will end up ruining the game for anyone expecting blockland level of mods or servers.

It's a lego game for children, what do you expect?