Author Topic: LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!  (Read 38729 times)

I'm the king of the clouds.

the sad thing is in the reddit thread all the comments are 'finally, i've been waiting for a lego building game for years' :(

Ugh. One more time where I wish I had the ability to buy Steam games. :(

i want this to be awesome but i also want blockland to never ever die because i love it so much and it already has everything i love :(

I feel this won't kill bl because
1) bl does not have any restrictions for building in multiplayer (assuming mp will be added)
2) bl has mod support and it doesn't look like tt wants any modding
3) bl has gamemodes like gmod where as it doesn't appear this will have any gamemodes

if this gets mod support, unrestricted online capabilities, and a port to mac, i'd be fine if blockland died
i'll just move over to this

Speaking as someone who played LEGO Universe from alpha to release, this looks like the game LEGO Universe should've been.

I was worried when they announced Dimensions. I thought they'd be doing the same-old, same-old licensed puzzle platformers forever.

Ugh. One more time where I wish I had the ability to buy Steam games. :(

Do they not sell Steam Wallet cards in St. Louis?

they even stole the default house build lmao
I'm pretty sure he built that and it is not a model in game

Do they not sell Steam Wallet cards in St. Louis?
Well, they do, so it's not completely impossible to get it. I'm speaking more from a parental side of things. I'd love to be able to get the game (and I can't imagine they'd have a problem with this game), but getting it through Steam is the problem. I'd have to hide it from them, and I don't like doing that. :/

boy what a horrible time to be broke.

Well, they do, so it's not completely impossible to get it. I'm speaking more from a parental side of things. I'd love to be able to get the game (and I can't imagine they'd have a problem with this game), but getting it through Steam is the problem. I'd have to hide it from them, and I don't like doing that. :/

I understand, that's a shame

should i buy this? i have 20 bucks

Waiting for flat terrain and joint bricks so that I can construct a mecha/dragon