LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!

Author Topic: LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!  (Read 38961 times)

http://steamcommunity.com/app/332310/discussions/0/615085406675832629/

Will LEGO Worlds support Mods?

Right now, we are not supporting Mods, and we want to ensure that we get the base game working correctly for everyone first. We will explore supporting Mods at a later date once we are satisfied (and you are satisfied) that the game is stable enough to consider opening up these avenues.

Please also bear in mind that any Modding currently breaches the terms of the EULA, meaning we will not be able to assist you if a Mod damages your game in any way.
It’s also worth noting that we will be making massive amounts of changes of the Early Access schedule, and that Mods that work now, may break down the line, or possibly cause issues with your game data later. We strongly suggest that you do not modify the game files at this time!

LEGO Worlds will have Online Multiplayer later in 2015, possibly early 2016
:(

sup guys im just here flying my MOTHER loving DRAGON

I want the classic one back ;(

They created a FAQ explaining some stuff about modding and multiplayer: http://steamcommunity.com/app/332310/discussions/0/615085406675832629/

Some important info taken from the FAQ:

Will LEGO Worlds have Online Multiplayer?

LEGO Worlds will have Online Multiplayer later in 2015, possibly early 2016 depending on our progress with all features. It is to be included as a more final feature, as we want to ensure that all mechanics and features we add into the game over the Early Access schedule function in Multiplayer to their maximum potential!
We will detail how Multiplayer will function at a later date.

Will LEGO Worlds support Mods?

Right now, we are not supporting Mods, and we want to ensure that we get the base game working correctly for everyone first. We will explore supporting Mods at a later date once we are satisfied (and you are satisfied) that the game is stable enough to consider opening up these avenues.

Please also bear in mind that any Modding currently breaches the terms of the EULA, meaning we will not be able to assist you if a Mod damages your game in any way.
It’s also worth noting that we will be making massive amounts of changes of the Early Access schedule, and that Mods that work now, may break down the line, or possibly cause issues with your game data later. We strongly suggest that you do not modify the game files at this time!

Will there be Micro-Transactions in LEGO Worlds?

There will be no Micro-Transaction in LEGO Worlds. We will also not even begin to consider offering any additional paid content until we have satisfied our community during Early Access.

There will be no Micro-Transaction in LEGO Worlds. We will also not even begin to consider offering any additional paid content until we have satisfied our community during Early Access.

Sold...

Once it comes out on Mac.

But you guys have blockland wtf
LEGO Worlds has more flexibility in how you can build things from what I see.  It's also new, so of course everyone's going to be hyped for it.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 01:00:20 PM by BlockoCrafter »

There comes a time when everything becomes obsolete and you must accept that. Planes gave way to jets. Sailboats gave way to Steamboats. I will play Bl until this game gets multiplayer and then I will probably only use the forums until shutdown.

Planes gave way to jets. Sailboats gave way to Steamboats
i just want to say that jets are planes and sailboats are still used. steamboats, not so much.
also i see no reason why someone cant play both

We're safe.

There comes a time when everything becomes obsolete and you must accept that. Planes gave way to jets. Sailboats gave way to Steamboats. I will play Bl until this game gets multiplayer and then I will probably only use the forums until shutdown.
Yet people still sail and use planes heavily.

Plus, do you really want 10 year old players that DON'T have autism?

I don't really know about this game yet.

i just want to say that jets are planes and sailboats are still used. steamboats, not so much.
also i see no reason why someone cant play both
When I said planes I was referring to a prop plane. In both of my examples they are only used for nostalgic recreational purposes.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pHCjmBl.jpg[/img

Found a spooky forest and became a yelling skeleton.
K I'm sold now, gonna buy this sometime this week. 

i'm seeing this this way: lego worlds is a nice game, but it defo doesn't replace the versatility of blockland in a lot of aspects.

When I said planes I was referring to a prop plane. In both of my examples they are only used for nostalgic recreational purposes.
But there are still propeller planes and sailboats that aren't only used for 'nostalgic recreation'  purposes. Even then its not really the best example for this situation.

What if we get Bionicles parts?