LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!

Author Topic: LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!  (Read 38982 times)

I'm just waiting for underground stuff like caves and bases.

BRING BACK ROCKRAIDER

the copy and paste tool is absolutely terrible
i forgeted over my entire fallingwater architecture build because when i tried to paste a separate section in the game just tries to flatten everything
after desperately trying to fix it and then try to undo it to its previous state, i couldnt undo any further, so now im stuck with a ruined building.

Will there be Micro-Transactions in LEGO Worlds?

There will be no Micro-Transaction in LEGO Worlds. We will also not even begin to consider offering any additional paid content until we have satisfied our community during Early Access.

If you read it carefully, you'll see what they mean. Micro-transactions will not be in the early access of LEGO World, but after that, possibly.

If you read it carefully, you'll see what they mean. Micro-transactions will not be in the early access of LEGO World, but after that, possibly.
you didn't read it carefully either because they say "additional paid content", which (since they said "There will be no Micro-Transactions in LEGO Worlds") more then likely means DLC content, probably for accent bricks or costumes.

you didn't read it carefully either because they say "additional paid content", which (since they said "There will be no Micro-Transactions in LEGO Worlds") more then likely means DLC content, probably for accent bricks or costumes.

If there were to say "we will also not even begin to consider offering any additional paid content" solely, then that would simply imply that they won't be implementing any additional paid content (micro-transactions). When this was said: "until we have satisfied our community during Early Access", that now implies that after early-access is finished and beta is released, that there could be a chance that they'd have additional content/DLC's/micro-transactions.

I really wouldn't mind if they sold franchise star wars parts as dlc, lego star wars vehicle pack?

If there were to say "we will also not even begin to consider offering any additional paid content" solely, then that would simply imply that they won't be implementing any additional paid content (micro-transactions). When this was said: "until we have satisfied our community during Early Access", that now implies that after early-access is finished and beta is released, that there could be a chance that they'd have additional content/DLC's/micro-transactions.
"There will be no Micro-Transaction in LEGO Worlds."

"There will be no Micro-Transaction in LEGO Worlds."

"There will be no Micro-Transaction in LEGO Worlds until we have satisfied our community during Early Access"

you DO understand micro-transactions are different from standard DLC right
micro-transactions would be buying a set number of bricks / currency (e.g., 3 dollars for 1000 bricks or some sort of premium currency used to buy items)
DLC would be paying 5 dollars for more content (e.g., 5 dollars for a pack of dinosaur mounts / submarines / etc)

they said no micro-transactions but didn't say there won't be DLC

"There will be no Micro-Transaction in LEGO Worlds until we have satisfied our community during Early Access"
that isn't what's in the faq you dingle
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:42:17 PM by Obliviongate20 »

You literally changed the quote to satisfy your argument, good job dude.

You literally changed the quote to satisfy your argument, good job dude.

No, I added in what was originally said in the Q&A, and you left that part out.

Have you guys noticed how similar this game looks compared to Cube World?
This looks horrifyingly similar to Cube World now that I think of it. Now I really hope that there will be optional quests and stuff to do later on in the game's development. We also need more space related items.

Speaking of space related items, lovee spece skeleton

No, I added in what was originally said in the Q&A, and you left that part out.
"There will be no Micro-Transaction in LEGO Worlds. We will also not even begin to consider offering any additional paid content until we have satisfied our community during Early Access."
This is the original

This is what you said