LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!

Author Topic: LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!  (Read 39004 times)

No, I added in what was originally said in the Q&A, and you left that part out.
what are you trying to prove
you don't understand the difference between micro-transactions and DLC then tried to change the FAQ?

This looks horrifyingly similar to Cube World now that I think of it. Now I really hope that there will be optional quests and stuff to do later on in the game's development. We also need more space related items.

Speaking of space related items, lovee spece skeleton

what kind of world generation is this because it's GREAT

There comes a time when everything becomes obsolete and you must accept that. Planes gave way to jets. Sailboats gave way to Steamboats. I will play Bl until this game gets multiplayer and then I will probably only use the forums until shutdown.
Blockland isn't going to become obsolete, not to this game. Not for me.

I can really NEVER, EVER see the day of light where the modding scene for basically any game will be as nice as Blockland's. I can't even dream of it. Blockland is the easiest stuff ever and you don't need to learn any language to make most things.

what kind of world generation is this because it's GREAT
Some candyland type biome I found while running around, had giant lolipops and stuff

Oh how I hate my internet

the only reason i can see this making blockland obsolete is from the looks of it, building can be done much easier on a huge scale, like that snowman they showed off in the trailer was having huge piles of bricks getting placed for the coal buttons

but since a lot of the blockland community doesn't even care about building i doubt it'll ever happen

we need aquanauts, rock raiders, and classic space

i like digging tunnels as the black wizard or whatever he's called

Omg we must recreate ACM City on this now.

Also I hope they'll add a first person mode at some point so we can walk inside builds.

Someone should write .bls to .lxfml!

needs better camera controls for building

so is it WORTH IT??????????

best thing ever but for some reason I can't interact with the pool in the creator set and it keeps flashing like a chest would
I already put that as a bug in the steam forum but idk if anyone else is getting that