Author Topic: LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!  (Read 39483 times)

Some of us Blockland vets are going to be like gods at building compared to the stuff all those kids are gonna be building on there.

Some of us Blockland vets are going to be like gods at building compared to the stuff all those kids are gonna be building on there.

yes, they will be building wieners while we will be building mighty king-kong dongs

I imagine half of everyone is either going to give up or try and fail miserably because they'll realise how complex lego/blockland building is compared to minecraft

ok well tbh that was kinda deserved

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/Adqe9Eg.png[/img]
>racism
well deserved ban

and if you dont know english then you should probably get off the internet, buddy.
richard lol

Its my time to shine
kinda

>racism

yes, telling polish people their language is useless and that they should get off the internet is extremely tribal

Darn, windows only.
Like seriously Lego show some love here.

Maybe they're just developing it for Windows for now because it's easier?

>racism

You can't dispute a ban like that just because the given reason was "racism" as opposed to "xenophobic comments", what the forget is wrong with you?

>racism
You're talking on a forum for an official lego game. Not sure what you expected. Censorship will be worse than roblox.

Does having all those studs greatly increase how demanding the game is graphically?

Does having all those studs greatly increase how demanding the game is graphically?
Seems to handle them better then blockland tbh...

Seems to handle them better then blockland tbh...
Well, one uses an engine from over 10 years ago and one doesn't...