LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!

Author Topic: LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!  (Read 39009 times)

pageloss
best thing ever but for some reason I can't interact with the pool in the creator set and it keeps flashing like a chest would
I already put that as a bug in the steam forum but idk if anyone else is getting that

going to be fun digging out all my past lego instruction books and building what I've already built irl. first person is needed because I wanna be able to go around and explore what I've built, yes that includes you to star destroyer. but yeah once multiplayer comes around and it isn't stuff I can see Blockland dropping in numbers and possibly worse if true fans of the game don't pop in once in a while to give the game some spark.

sorry Badspot but I think this Is lego's revenge for when you said no to them lol.

sorry Badspot but I think this Is lego's revenge for when you said no to them lol.
wait what

wait what
lego once offered to buy blockland
they finally made their own

and it keeps flashing like a chest would
oh apparently it does that with all undiscovered props
but still I want my pool

Reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtPp0ovsINw
I'm buying this game when I got some money. On my wishlist.

Logged into youtube to see that half of my subscriptions uploaded a video on this

WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE SKELETONS

WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE SKELETONS
Because battle droids haven't been added yet

This looks fun and you can play as a screaming skeleton
gonna have to pick this up or someone can get it for me

TBH I'm already waiting for them to add more content. Maybe some actual stuff to do besides build and explore, for example some optional missions or something.

And space things. Yes, space things.

Things on my wishlist for this game : First person mode, build on top of vehicles, proper building controls.

I just really hope the game doesn't get killed by Child Safety stuff and gets bloated with restrictions.

Could you image Multiplayer with no chat and only chat bubbles like Roblox had back then...the horrors.

Hopefully it won't tank like Lego Universe because of dong-censor expenses  :cookieMonster:

EXPLAINATION