Author Topic: LEGO World Megathread - Content Update 2!  (Read 38420 times)

okay that's still not explaining it
like i said it's basically dark souls with the controls, get a controller. i'm sure a mod will come out for better keyboard + mouse controsl

what do you mean by 'nearly impossible' building
because i though roblox building was 'impossible' at first, got a bit of experience with it and now it's easy to do

i'm not trying to start an argument i don't need a taboo-level reputation but you seem to know some of the bad things about it which i like to know before i buy a game
3rd person + stuffty camera + building
They also seriously need to change the gui.

keep in mind, early access, they're taking community feedback on this.

After watching gameplay I can confirm life is not worth living without this game.

also another + is that this game supports lxfml files from LDD

though not all bricks are supported D:

Someone buy me this pls pls pls

i bought this to try something new. No idea what i should do, im terrible with sandbox and exploration games, i hardly ever explore

my god all those bricks

also another + is that this game supports lxfml files from LDD

i bought this to try something new. No idea what i should do, im terrible with sandbox and exploration games, i hardly ever explore
you can't be terrible at these kind of games
there's nothing to be terrible at, sandbox is just for creativity and exploring is for the fun of it, just to see how good the worlds can look

you can't be terrible at these kind of games
there's nothing to be terrible at, sandbox is just for creativity and exploring is for the fun of it, just to see how good the worlds can look

trust me, you can be terrible at creativity. take flatflyer for example

But can I build VEHICLES from scratch?
And if so could I make ones you could walk around in/on like planes and boats and things?

How do we know this game will not have microtransactions or fake multiplayer, AKA not being able to actually host a server?

trust me, you can be terrible at creativity. take flatflyer for example
i mean i'm talking about sandbox games were you just mess around
you can't be bad at it unless you just build towers of bricks or towers of richards

How do we know this game will not have microtransactions or fake multiplayer, AKA not being able to actually host a server?
so like
almost every popular multiplayer game isn't truly multiplayer, like call of duty, world of warcraft, league of legends, etc..?
i doubt microtransactions would happen if you're paying for the game
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 06:02:39 PM by Obliviongate20 »

Not being able to host your own server makes it "fake multiplayer"? Explain yourself.

Not being able to host your own server makes it "fake multiplayer"? Explain yourself.
Exactly. This is a PC game, and it isnt an MMO either, meaning you should definitely be able to host your own server.