Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 583247 times)

HEY

Not sure if anyone knew this already or not but amazon has some Pip-Boy edition in stock. Might wanna grab it before its too late if you haven't already preordered

http://www.bethblog.com/2015/06/23/fallout-4-pip-boy-edition-available-again-for-a-short-time/
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 02:41:02 PM by Tayasaurus »

i saw it when there was one left

they're already gone
i saw it when there was one left

I got really loving lucky as i pre-ordered one 10 minutes ago

I didn't order one at first because I was thinking I had until November to scrape up some extra cash, no big deal

I completely forgot that it consists of actual physical objects that can run out of stock

I mean like what is so cool about a bloody piece of plastic.

I gets in the way of how I hold my controller anyway lol.

I mean like what is so cool about a bloody piece of plastic.

I gets in the way of how I hold my controller anyway lol.
Its a collecters item

with a little no how you could probably make one yourself that is more durable.

with a little no how you could probably make one yourself that is more durable.
Yeah it looks really cheap and plasticy.

Actually i have an incomplete pipboy 300 i cast out of molten aluminium. I just haven't inserted a raspberry pi yet and wired the thing up. I'm still looking for a glass curved screen so its more legit than the ones i've seen on youtube. I can't seem to find one of those old school sheet projectors though as it has the piece i need.

Oh stuff yeah the curved screen is a necessity
I think I have one of those projectors. If you can't find one, you should break into a high school

Yeah. Until then i only want the PipBoy from the collectors edition so i can use it for the game. That and its a badass phone case

Its a collecters item

price: 100 dollars

price: 120 dollars

price: 100 dollars

price: 120 dollars
I am failing to see the point of your post.

I think he is trying to say that you get more stuff for 20 dollars less.