Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 597336 times)

There is no such rule for formatting.

Nobody mentioned any rules.
Rally is just saying your formatting is bad.

So why is boston using caps currency?

Would have made more sense if it used book and subway tokens. Maybe even baseball trading cards.

Fallout 1 caps was backed by water.

Fallout 2 and NV, NCR money was backed by gold.

Fallout 3 and 4 ??????
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:35:30 AM by Lord Tony® »

In fallout 4, what's the difference between a collectible baseball and a regular baseball?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 12:14:12 PM by Blockchip »

In fallout 4, what's the difference between a collectible baseball and a regular baseball?

Nothing, they don't even add a signature on the ball.

Your hostility is too great. You wonder why I change the subject on you.
you think that's hostile?

that is like, SJW levels of sensitivity lol

Turns out, it has double the value of a regular baseball.
Which is to say it has a value of 8 caps.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 01:54:44 PM by Blockchip »

you think that's hostile?
that is like, SJW levels of sensitivity lol

This is basically the conclusion I've come to. He believes his (bad) opinions are facts and interprets disagreement as personal hostility.

Turns out, it has double the value of a regular baseball.
Which is to say it has a value of 8 caps.

Check the baseball dude at Diamond City, he gives a quest looking for signed baseball equipment.

Check the baseball dude at Diamond City, he gives a quest looking for signed baseball equipment.
There's a seperate item in the game named signed baseball, and he wants that. I don't think he has any special interest in the collectible baseballs.

Some stuff I find isn't junk like pre-war money and other crap.

my cap count has ranged on average from 10-15k since level 23ish and i've never sold any high wgt:$ junk like cash so in my case everything just goes straight into the workshop

my cap count has ranged on average from 10-15k since level 23ish and i've never sold any high wgt:$ junk like cash so in my case everything just goes straight into the workshop
I have a collection of pre-war currency.
I one day hope to achieve 1000 pre-war currency units.
I don't really have a problem with just storing all junk and then taking the pre-war currency back out of the workbench.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 01:58:25 PM by Blockchip »

now that i think about it, building a 'pool' out of concrete foundation blocks and filling it with stacks of pre-war money doesn't sound like a bad idea. time to check my reserves lol

Anyone know where I could find some Almost Unbreakable power armor pieces? Or is the stuff just basically non-existent?

Anyone know where I could find some Almost Unbreakable power armor pieces? Or is the stuff just basically non-existent?

You could always just mod it.

Power armor is over powered as it is.