Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 597315 times)

I have 281 hours on New Vegas. You can't play through the entire game without killing one person.

Maybe you should focus only on charisma and sneaking because I assure you it is 100% possible.

nice quotes.

I've beat NV without killing a single person, did optional sidequests and went around looting crap.

The wiki says it's possible.

Many people have done it.

Fallout 4 is so repetitive that it almost always forces you to kill at least 1 person.

I've beat NV without killing a single person, did optional sidequests and went around looting crap.

The wiki says it's possible.

Maybe people have done it.
I'm gonna go on a limb and say you just played to beat the game as fast as possible without killing anyone, therefore, not completing the game entirely. Oh yeah are we including DLC?

Oh yeah and gimme a link to that wiki that specifically says that.

https://youtu.be/LYDiKJh9s6U?t=1979
It is possible to beat NV without killing anything.

I'm gonna go on a limb and say you just played to beat the game as fast as possible without killing anyone, therefore, not completing the game entirely. Oh yeah are we including DLC?

NV DLC also allows you to beat the DLC without harming anyone.

Obsidian knows how to make a loving RPG.

-img-
This is relevant how? You could've made more tha none playthrough I'm sure.

https://youtu.be/LYDiKJh9s6U?t=1979
It is possible to beat NV without killing anything.
Alright, I'll admit, I am wrong. But somehow I don't think relying on companions or NPC to do your dirty work is any different lol.

Alright, I'll admit, I am wrong. But somehow I don't think relying on companions or NPC to do your dirty work is any different lol.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fallout/comments/1ymns9/the_new_vegas_absolute_pacifist_test_is_complete/
He had companions follow the same rules

But somehow I don't think relying on companions or NPC to do your dirty work is any different lol.

Ummmmmmm

You can also beat NV without killing anyone and without enlisting the help of companions or other NPCs.

Ummmmmmm

You can also beat NV without killing anyone and without enlisting the help of companions or other NPCs.
I just watched one of those earlier videos where he's doing the bounty quests, he gets the NPC's to fire on each other.

I just watched one of those earlier videos where he's doing the bounty quests, he gets the NPC's to fire on each other.
Ah, didn't realize he did that.

Was there any way he could've gotten out of the situation without any deaths?

Ceist you can't prove me wrong on this.

NV is built in a way that can allow a player to not kill a single person while completing the main story and most optional sidequests.

Fallout 4 the majority of side quests force you to kill a raider camp or a random target. Most main quests also force you to kill at least 1 person.

NV is built so that any NPC can die and at the same time any NPC can live. Bethesda can't design such a system if their lives depended on it.

Probably because the story was hashed together in only a few months time and they didn't have time to make it better and make the characters essential.

You're talking out of your ass on this one.

Ah, didn't realize he did that.

Was there any way he could've gotten out of the situation without any deaths?
It is possible to beat NV without killing anyone. Is it possible to beat the entire game without assistance like this? No.

Ceist you can't prove me wrong on this.

NV is built in a way that can allow a player to not kill a single person while completing the main story and most optional sidequests.

Fallout 4 the majority of side quests force you to kill a raider camp or a random target. Most main quests also force you to kill at least 1 person.

NV is built so that any NPC can die and at the same time any NPC can live. Bethesda can't design such a system if their lives depended on it.

You see, that's not what you were claiming tho, you were claiming that you can beat the entire game and DLC, without killing a single person. Sure, you don't kill the person, I already admitted I was wrong about that, but the only feasible way to actually beat the game entirely without killing anyone, is to rely on others to kill them for you, or each other.

Yes I would appreciate Fallout 4 if they had more speech checks and better ways of handling some situations, but that doesn't take away too much. For you, it does apparently.

Nice personal attack bro. Also you already replied to that post.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:06:03 PM by Ceist »

Morrowind