Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 595219 times)

he raises good points

instead of hating tell him why he is wrong?
hes been telling us the same stuff over and over and over, its annoying
but yes I do want another obsidian fallout game

the watch and baby jumpsuit don't exist. there is more NV merch over fallout 3 merch (even if you include the actual games themselves)
even if the baby suit and watch existed, both games have the same amount of merchandising.
hell the watch isn't even unique to fallout 3. it's just the loving vault boy which is in both games.

nice straws that you've grasped at friend. the point still stands that both games are old as forget and a buncha merch for them ain't profitable.

They also don't sell any New Vegas merchandise on their online store.
so you know, you're wrong
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:04:05 AM by Jubel »

the watch and baby jumpsuit don't exist. there is more NV merch over fallout 3 merch (even if you include the actual games themselves)
even if the baby suit and watch existed, both games have the same amount of merchandising.
hell the watch isn't even unique to fallout 3. it's just the loving vault boy which is in both games.

nice straws that you've grasped at friend. the point still stands that both games are old as forget and a buncha merch for them ain't profitable.

The watch and the baby jumpsuit are in fact on that store. That's where I got it from.

The watch is unique to Fallout 3 as they even describe it as the "fallout 3 tranquility watch."

Also there are vault 101 pop vinyl figures and some existing vault 101 bobbleheads.

NCR is not unique to NV.

The watch and the baby jumpsuit are in fact on that store. That's where I got it from.
someone pointed out the watch to me actually. i'll admit being wrong on that part. HOWEVER
The watch is unique to Fallout 3 as they even describe it as the "fallout 3 tranquility watch."

no they don't.

Also there are vault 101 pop vinyl figures and some existing vault 101 bobbleheads.
bobbleheads come with a handy dandy vault label in the title.

NCR is not unique to NV.
neither is the fallout boy, so why do you think he's unique to bethesda games

doing a bit more research too is that the romper is also a discontinued product. it doesn't count lol

They also don't sell any New Vegas merchandise on their online store.
can you at least do some basic research before you make blanket claims like this.
like there is nothing wrong with being wrong. they have NV merch. whatever.
most of the merch is relevant to Fallout 4 because it's the most popular, what's there to get? it don't get your 'my little panties' in a knot just because you're wrong.

Alright, Jubel. If you're going to count NCR stuff (which you shouldn't).

NV

1. Ladies NCR shirt
2. Mens NCR shirt
3. NCR hoodie
4. NCR raw edge hoodie
5. NCR hand bag

Fallout 3.

1. Fallout 3 lone wanderer figure
2. Monopoly boardgame featuring Fallout 3
3. Pop vinyl male vault 101 lone wanderer
4. pop vinyl female vault 101 lone wanderer
5. Tranquility Lane Vault Boy Watch
6. Fallout 3 vinyl soundtrack
7. Vault 101 vault boy plush
8. Vault 101 kids jumpsuit
9. Vault 101 unarmed bobblehead

It's clear who the favorite is.

neither is the fallout boy, so why do you think he's unique to bethesda games

Any numbered jumpsuit vault boy is specific to the game their number belongs in. A vault 101 vault boy does not belong in Fallout 4 which is why I am counting all vault 101 vault boys only.

Alright, Jubel. If you're going to count NCR stuff (which you shouldn't).
why not? you said they didn't have anything. they do. you're wrong.

why not? you said they didn't have anything. they do. you're wrong.

NCR doesn't count because it's a Fallout 2 faction.

Their monopoly board game only includes Fallout 1, 2, 3 and 4. No New Vegas.

However if you're going to count NCR as NV property then that's all they have for NV.

They released those stupid vault boy ornaments which makes no sense, they could have released snow globes instead. Everyone has been asking for those.

NCR doesn't count because it's a Fallout 2 faction.
idk it was pretty prevelant in new vegas

although you wouldn't know that because you never finished the game and murdered all of them

idk it was pretty prevelant in new vegas

although you wouldn't know that because you never finished the game and murdered all of them

I finished Fallout 1, 2 and NV.

It's technically more relevant in Fallout 1 and 2. NV doesn't even have Shady Sands in it.

No one asked for these, they make no sense.

I've seen a lot of people ask for those snowglobes and they have yet to deliver.

I finished Fallout NV.
The most amusing part about this autastic rant is that despite him decrying Morrowind because you can lock yourself out of the game by murdering everyone, he seems to have forgotten entirely about Yes Man, a character in New Vegas who's essential to prevent just that from happening. NV can get away with letting you murder whoever you want* because it has a contingency plan for dipstuffs that go around trying to kill everyone they meet, the Independent Vegas ending. Surprise, surprise, Tony's only NV completion achievement is "Wild Card", the achievement for completing the story by siding with the only character you cannot kill. Disregard that I suck roosters he hasn't even completed the game.

NV doesn't even have Shady Sands in it.
i wasn't aware it was called Fallout: California