Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 570956 times)

anyone else getting an error where it takes like 2 in-game days for settlers to be "officially" assigned to a resource/supply route, if it works at all?

anyone else getting an error where it takes like 2 in-game days for settlers to be "officially" assigned to a resource/supply route, if it works at all?
The optimization for settlements if loving awful because if I have tons of things built in my settlement, along with a lot of settlers, it takes a good 10 minutes before they start working where I assigned them.

I just finished the finding your son quest and continued until I became the Institute director. That feels man.

Seeing as this was bumped I might as well ask, is it possible to progress through the main story without saving Preston? Can I just walk to Diamond City and find out Nick is missing?

Saving the gang and founding the Minutemen is completely optional, yes.
You don't have to pick up Dogmeat until you go on a particular quest, either.

You need Dogmeat to find Kellog but who wouldn't want a loyal dog by your side?

You need Dogmeat to find Kellog but who wouldn't want a loyal dog by your side?
no you don't.
you can literally ignore dogmeat until you need to track down kellogg's cereal, but even then he'll just appear out of nowhere since the plot is asspull after asspull

Who would ignore such a cute shepard? <3

Just got this game in the Autumn sales, seems great so far!

Just got this game in the Autumn sales, seems great so far!
me too, and the season pass
although I've already played it so it wasn't much of a risk really

just got the game, any tips for some strong weapons I can get early on?

liking the game so far, played 10 hours so far according to steam

did you get dogmeat to fetch that weapon in the glass cabinet in the vault you start in?

did you get dogmeat to fetch that weapon in the glass cabinet in the vault you start in?
they patched that
dogmeat can't enter the vault anymore

oh
worked for me yesterday :O