[MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World

Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 573197 times)

piper is the one true waifu

love before marriage is immoral though.

Badspot

• Administrator
love before marriage is immoral though.

A philosophical question: If you're pretending to be handicapped all the time, are you really pretending anymore?

A philosophical question: If you're pretending to be handicapped all the time, are you really pretending anymore?

Obama is the chillest president ever.

has anyone ever noticed that obama takes the microphone out of a pocket or something of the sorts because the ones on the podium are attached to it

has anyone ever noticed that obama takes the microphone out of a pocket or something of the sorts because the ones on the podium are attached to it

I figure he took it so he could drop it.

far harbour more like point lookout amirite

"take a boat to this foggy place filled with religious people and some bad guys to find some woman's daughter"
i don't think they could've made it any more similar barring putting it in maryland and naming it "point lookout"

"take a boat to this foggy place filled with religious people and some bad guys to find some woman's daughter"
i don't think they could've made it any more similar barring putting it in maryland and naming it "point lookout"
they could make it the worst dlc

I'm assuming alien DLC is next.

pretty sure he was lampooning molten's excessively handicapped video game moral ideology

mods are the best thing to happen to fallout 4.

oh yeah also i'm trying out reshade presets, i dunno which one to choose but i'm kinda leaning towards this one

I really like dark tone enb
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 12:32:44 PM by Xeidious* »

that looks so good
and piper looks really good with short har