Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 249535 times)

OK I think they screwed up the item appearance rates.  even on low, they seem to appear unreasonably often.

Can we talk about how villager is basically god.

OK I think they screwed up the item appearance rates.  even on low, they seem to appear unreasonably often.
they screwed up the item appearance rates on 3ds because there are none

Can we talk about how villager is basically god.

no because villager sucks and i will beat villager up with every character

does anyone want to play smash wii u
nnid is JetPuffs

i haven't played this game since really recently

no because villager sucks and i will beat villager up with every character
Who do you play?

every character... duh
a true smash player has random as their main

Who do you play?

people who can beat up villager like pit, marth, dedede, meta knight, captain falcon, palutena, charizard, jigglypuff, dr mario, mr mario, falco, etc etc.

people who can beat up villager like pit, marth, dedede, meta knight, captain falcon, palutena, charizard, jigglypuff, dr mario, mr mario, falco, etc etc.
What makes you think they have a good matchup on villager?

Playing a heavy character like Bowser is all about patience. I learned that the hard way. I'm usually on the defense more nowadays than I am the offense considering that I can't get easy bake combo forgets away from me unless I play the waiting game.

What makes you think they have a good matchup on villager?
well MU has nothing to do with it, i'll just beat you up
but things that i think other characters have better than them are

pit- has 2 reflectors, has a better projectile than any of villager's (except fair and bair), is cooler
marth- buffs to his range let him compete with zoning a little better, is cooler
dedede- sucks but he can outlast villager and gordo is really good space control, is cooler
meta knight- faster, better KO setups, higher on the tier list, is cooler
captain falcon- can close in space quickly, has a decent spike, is cooler
palutena- sucks but has a reflector, fast aerials and a decent spike, is cooler
charizard- sucks but will catch your stupid villager bum with a flare blitz, or just up throw you (also is cooler)
jigglypuff- very awful but OK aerial game, also is cooler
dr mario- good projectile, fast reflector, powerful moves, i can do stupid fsmash on tree shenanigans because the hitlag is so high, is cooler
mr mario- higher on the tier list, good all-around speed, fast reflector, great combo up tilt/air game, is cooler
falco- lasers, like come on how cool is that, decent reflector, is cooler
etc etc- every character is cooler than villager

but really it doesn't matter how i beat u up because villager players are bad and suck and i will beat them up

I've decided that I'm gonna main Falco in melee and in 4

What a fun idea

Actually thinking about it, Falco will be my secondary, sheik is my pocket forever <3
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 08:49:35 AM by Niff »

etc etc- every character is cooler than villager
Wait, you took this too far.

I played villager again recently, and oh man I hated it. I just didn't know what to do.