Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 249513 times)

Corrin and Bayonetta are pretty good, but I definitely wouldn't call them "broken".
they're mid tier at best, nothing to get excited about.

I don't know, Corrin has really good range/framedata in general as I understand, plus his counter is stronger than Shulk's for the most part
and he's got a projectile that stuns

Bayonetta also has a really good counter (and Bat Within) and some good combos, but she might not be as good as Corrin

I agree, but both might be up a bit, Corrin with the god-tier u-air and kill throws, and Bayonetta with her crazy combo potential.  I guess we will just have to wait for the next major tourney to see how they do there.

I agree, but both might be up a bit, Corrin with the god-tier u-air and kill throws, and Bayonetta with her crazy combo potential.  I guess we will just have to wait for the next major tourney to see how they do there.
Even then it'll take some time past that, as it did with Cloud.

I guess we will just have to wait for the next major tourney to see how they do there.
This.
We should wait to see high level players playing these characters seriously before jumping to conclusions.

i think you should still be able to tech in witch time

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 09:32:54 PM by Niff »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPU-yJyrTr4
footstool

what the forget was that falcon trying to autocancel his landings with a knee of justice

what the forget was that falcon trying to autocancel his landings with a knee of justice
maybe they thought they were gonna do a bair and did a fair?? it happens sometimes but yeah that was stupid af

what an embarrassing falcon player. I certainly hope that's not his main

uh is it normal for a curry to "backfire" and make everyone spew fire at once
because that just happened and on 8 player smash too and I couldn't find a single thing on the internet about it
I saved a replay so I can show that later

OHH nvm it was one of tingle's effects
I was suspicious that I couldn't see the item itself or anyone pick it up but to be fair I was on umbra clock tower and tingle was on that one platform that's under the stage and barely in view, especially when you have 8 players' statuses on and the main stage blocking the view of that
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:37:20 AM by gr8dayseth »

what an embarrassing falcon player. I certainly hope that's not his main
I was thinking that he was gonna do so many other things than falcon punch spam, which confused me
It was terrible
uh is it normal for a curry to "backfire" and make everyone spew fire at once
because that just happened and on 8 player smash too and I couldn't find a single thing on the internet about it
I saved a replay so I can show that later

OHH nvm it was one of tingle's effects
I was suspicious that I couldn't see the item itself or anyone pick it up but to be fair I was on umbra clock tower and tingle was on that one platform that's under the stage and barely in view, especially when you have 8 players' statuses on and the main stage blocking the view of that
well ur problem is that u have items on,,,,,

well ur problem is that u have items on,,,,,
ik im a filthy casual :'(
but really though if I do play with items which isn't too often I set them on low bc otherwise they interfere way too much, but I do like a little craziness

but anyways here's a cool and well put together trailer for all the dlc characters