Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 249526 times)

im down to play my first match @dob. everyone get in the steam chat and start playing these matches

i think you should get a gc controller. its just what melee was designed to be played on. and if you ever decide you really like melee youll want to carry your experience from netplay to a physical setup
I have a gc controller (nobody knows where it came from we have never owned a gamecube at any point)
how much are adapters and should I avoid certain ones

gonna start the tournament in 20 mins
be there

I have a gc controller (nobody knows where it came from we have never owned a gamecube at any point)
how much are adapters and should I avoid certain ones
http://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-GameCube-Controller-Adapter-Port/dp/B00RSXRLUE
this is basically the best one. its third party but it works on the Wii U and the PC. you can use it for things that arent dolphin

you can use the official nintendo adapter now for the PC as well but I think only for dolphin? even if the official nintendo one has all the same features as the mayflash (which it might im not sure) it still costs more

you can use the official nintendo adapter now for the PC as well but I think only for dolphin? even if the official nintendo one has all the same features as the mayflash (which it might im not sure) it still costs more

you can use vJoy (tutorial here) to use the official gamecube -> wii u adapter for other things

man i really wanna learn falco in melee but his wavedash is so wwweeeeiiirrd

all you kids and your mee lees and I'm still playing sm4sh :(

all you kids and your mee lees and I'm still playing sm4sh :(
I only have sm4sh ds
I only understand pain

frickin rip

why did i sleep in

man i really wanna learn falco in melee but his wavedash is so wwweeeeiiirrd
his jumpsquat is like
longer than marth's

so weird @_@

another melee tournament soon pls

KING OF MELEE BOYZ

LICK MY STEEL BOOTS

his jumpsquat is like
longer than marth's

so weird @_@

i always thought it's weird that fox is basically better than falco at everything in the air even though falco is a bird

KING OF MELEE BOYZ

LICK MY STEEL BOOTS

this tournament was too free

see you next time bub

another melee tournament soon pls
we can do another rn lol