Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 249524 times)

(from what I remember I tried to install years ago and got stuck looking for bios)

You shouldn't need to have a BIOS... in fact, i'm pretty sure "skip BIOS" is on by default

You shouldn't need to have a BIOS... in fact, i'm pretty sure "skip BIOS" is on by default
I'll try it as soon as the latest build finishes downloading.

Takes forever when you have stuff grade internet.

oh man i just reverse 4-stocked a marth on anther's ladder
i was so tense

alright guys you better be ready for this tournament tomorrow cuz i've been PRACTICING

except ultima, ultima is probably safe cuz he knows what hes doing

that feel when Luigi combo (0-70/80) and tech chase leads into shoryuken

kreygasm

I think I've been getting kinda better at sheik

I need to practice my DI though, I'm too used to tr4sh

My Lucas air-game has been improving. Easily read and hard read people on For Glory is to thank for that.

EDIT: Anyone wanna VS me? My Nintendo ID is Binkybadjln. PM me your ID and add me if you want to play some rounds (I don't do mic.)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:11:31 AM by Hansome dude »

what time the tournament at Though :^)

was 4:20 a joke cuz 4:20 works for me

4-5 for check ins on the blf melee tournament group
I don't go to locals at all. I've gone to a local like 4 times, and that's over a period of like a year and a half.

That said though I can make it out to EXP without too much trouble. They kind of suck because its expensive, run stufftily, it goes way late, and its in a sketchy neighborhood.

Remind me where you live again? Schaumburg? Maybe we could meet up at ASH@WIT or something
yeah schaumburg, idk if mike wants to disclose where he lives but i think you have his address
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:53:43 AM by Nal »

should I get dolphin and melee
does a gc controller even matter
do I main peach