Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 252355 times)

what program are you guys using to play melee online bc i have 20xx tourney ed. and would like to join
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 03:28:47 PM by Khorde »

if just recommend using vanilla melee because trying netplay with 20xx is a little wonky
check out this tutorial here if you want a detailed explanation
https://www.smashladder.com/guides/view/25jx/melee/melee-netplay-guide

if just recommend using vanilla melee because trying netplay with 20xx is a little wonky
check out this tutorial here if you want a detailed explanation
https://www.smashladder.com/guides/view/25jx/melee/melee-netplay-guide

ah, but won't disabling memory cards remove all unlocked chars? I mean personally I don't mind since i play peach, but what if someone wants to play marth or falco?

ah, but won't disabling memory cards remove all unlocked chars? I mean personally I don't mind since i play peach, but what if someone wants to play marth or falco?
you gotta enable netplay community settings for the online and that unlocks everything

alright i got a lobby up if anyone wants to hop on and test this with me: 93a0370e

you gotta enable netplay community settings for the online and that unlocks everything

also thanks. i realized that after doing the tutorial haha.

i would join but atm i have to do homework, if you're on later i'll hit you up

i would join but atm i have to do homework, if you're on later i'll hit you up

im leaving for a tourney in 3 hours so hmu soonish mang

alright i got a lobby up if anyone wants to hop on and test this with me: 93a0370e

is this offer still open

is this offer still open

yeah let me put it back up: 7dcd210e

stuff now i'm in the melee mood who wants to fight me

when is the tournament again  :nes:

stuff now i'm in the melee mood who wants to fight me
1v1 me fox only final destination m8
Just kidding <3

when is the tournament again  :nes:
says feb 6 on the challonge although the specific time is at 4:20 so that might be a joke